A RMT from me. In RU, this time. A team centered around the recklessness that is Dream World Reckless Emboar. Let us begin.

(no fancy gifs or anything. It's late at night and I'm too tired to be bothered with it.)

Emboar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Sucker Punch

An out-and-out aggressive Emboar setup. Flare Blitz and Superpower for two powerful STAB attacks. Wild Charge for those pesky Water types (and Fletchinder's, if they Swords Dance predicting me to swap out). Sucker Punch as priority to make up for Emboar's woefully lacking Speed stat, even with the 252 Speed investment. Also makes for good coverage , allowing for heavy (if not OHKO's) blows on Delphox, Meloetta, and any other pokes who are resistant/immune to my STAB fighting type move.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power

A physically bulky Gastrodon. A really important addition to my team, given it's Ground Type immunity to Electric attacks and 1/2x resistance to Rock type attacks for my Golbat, and the Water Type Immunity granted by Storm Drain for any Water Types that might outspeed Emboar. I'm thinking about replacing Scald for something else, given the heavy presence of the Poison status on the team.

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

A get-hit-and-hit-back-harder Elektross. Thunderbolt for a powerful STAB, Volt Switch for the momentum, Giga Drain for the recovery and the hard counter against other Gastrodon, and Flamethrower primarily for the Ferroseed. Not to mention his Levitate ability given an Immunity to Ground, another of Emboar's weaknesses.

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes
- Whirlwind

I needed a good Psychic Immunity, so I chose Drapion. Gave him enough Speed investment to outspeed most SR or Spikes users to Taunt them, while also outspeeding some Taunt users to set up hazards of my own. Whirlwind over Poison Stab just because I don't see many Fairy types on the RU battlefield anymore, so I am less concerned with them. That, and I also need a solution to any Sigilyph's, Fletchinder's, or Doublade's that want to try setting up.

Haunter @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Destiny Bond
- Trick

Honestly, I had little reason to include Haunter to the team. My only justification to his existance here is because I realised I had very few offensive Pokemon on the team. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb for strong and reliable STAB moves, Destiny Bond to take out any Pokemon thinking they could Knock Off Haunter with no consquences. Trick to cripple any Pokemon who want to try setting up on Haunter. His Ghost typing also gives him an Immunity to Fighting and Normal type moves, which is handy when dealing with Pokemon like Hitmonlee and Hitmontop, given their habbit of using Fake Out, Mach Punch, or Rapid Spin (seriously, does anyone have an explanation as to why Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan get Rapid Spin? Neither look like they do any sort of spinning in their fighting style).

Golbat @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Another physically bulky Pokemon, Golbat's has many reasons for being on the team. First and foremost, his Poison-Flying combo gives him an Immunity to Ground type attacks (I know that i have two other Pokemon for that but, ya know, Mold Breaker Pinsir) and a 1/4x resistance to Fighting type attacks. He can stall most physically offensive Pokemon, and can Roost if needed. He also carries Defog to remove hazards, although i am considering getting a Spinner instead, given that it removes my Toxic Spikes. Then again, most of my opponents team is poisoned by the time Defog is needed, so I guess I might keep it. The combination of Infiltrator and Super Fang allows him to annoy the hell out of any Substitute users. Brave Bird simply for the powerful Flying STAB.

So that is the team I have built for RU. My only weakness that my test battles have revealed is Mega Glalie, who can almost 2HKO Emboar despite the natural bulk and resistance to Ice attacks, and hits Gastrodon and Golbat really freaking hard.

Any criticisms and/or suggestions would be most helpful.