Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like the next game will be announced very soon

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238

I feel like the next game will be announced very soon

Last year OR AS was announced in the first week of may, and E3 is next month. If we get a new Pokémon game this year, we'll get an announcement for it soon. Also I could be wrong but I think ORAS was announced on the same day as an investors meeting last year and there is one this week.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    x2 and y2
    Was it all worth throwing away?

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    2011: Black & White
    2012: Black 2 & White 2
    2013: X & Y
    2014: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

I can't say I'm a fan of franchises pumping out a new title every year because the quality tends to go down the toilet eventually (admittedly they'd have to try real hard to screw up the Gen 6 game engine) but it sure looks like that's where Pokémon's going.

I'm actually expecting them to announce new games (be that Delta Emerald, the long awaited XD sequel or another Mystery Dungeon) before E3 and go into more detail at the actual conference, since that's sort of what they did with ORAS.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    2011: Black & White
    2012: Black 2 & White 2
    2013: X & Y
    2014: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

I can't say I'm a fan of franchises pumping out a new title every year because the quality tends to go down the toilet eventually (admittedly they'd have to try real hard to screw up the Gen 6 game engine) but it sure looks like that's where Pokémon's going.

I'm actually expecting them to announce new games (be that Delta Emerald, the long awaited XD sequel or another Mystery Dungeon) before E3 and go into more detail at the actual conference, since that's sort of what they did with ORAS.
    Pokemon Ranger? Kappa

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    #pokemoncolosseum&xd2

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hope the next game is a PMD game. If it is, they better make the story god like, and it better make me cry like the first two.

^Thanks to SSShaymin for making it^

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm personally rooting for it to be D/P/Pt remakes myself
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I'm hoping they don't do two consecutive sets of remakes. Nintendo already is bad enough at bringing something new to the table with each installment of their IP, and Pokémon already gets enough hate for being the same thing every time. They do Sinnoh remakes, then they'll be calling for FRLG remakes, by then it'll be a decade since HGSS came out, and then we might as well just hit a 20 year cycle of remaking all of the generations. And not breaking it.

tl;dr for the love of Manectric's left nostril, space out the remakes a wee bit.

Personally, I'm hoping for another Mystery Dungeon. I'm okay with waiting a year or two or three for Delta Emerald, I want to play a game that's good more than I want to play it immediately. But I've kind of been out of the Mystery Dungeon scene, I didn't play GtI (apparently didn't miss much) and I'm only now just starting to play EoS, and I'd like to have something fresh that I might be able to play to get me into it.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apparently not many people know this but we will get an announcement at May 21st :P

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros95 View Post
    Apparently not many people know this but we will get an announcement at May 21st :P
    Source? A Nintendo direct? Did they hint at what it would be?
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast