Thread: Starry's Drawing Dump

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Starry's Drawing Dump

Hey everyone, it's Starry, and welcome to my drawing.... dump of sorts.

I figured I hadn't been using my drawing tablet enough, so I'm going to be a "Draw a Thing a Day" sorta thing, and see how many days I can get at least 1 drawing out. No end, just trying to get one drawing a day, and it needs to be a decent one. I figure I might as well post each one here.

Not only that, but to ensure I don't run out of ideas, I'll be taking your requests, free of charge! As long as it isn't gory/NSFW, I will TRY to do it. You can say "Starry draw me a ****ing potato" and I will draw it. Try to make it simplistic though, so it can be completed in about a day. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GFX/SIG/AVATAR SHOP. You can use what I make for your sig/avatar, if you give me some sort of credit, but don't expect fancy effects and stuff like that.

Here is a table of contents of drawing (note that I already had 2/3 before starting this thread.) Some files are way bigger than others.
    Spoiler!

Request order form thing:
    Basic Description of Drawing:
    Reference Picture (If possible):
    Size:
    Background or Transparent?:
    If you want a background, what color/ what kind of background?:
    Any text?:
    Last edited by StarryPikachuSky; 05-10-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    You should draw a chibi version of Mara. ;D

Uh... great job with the drawings! I don't really have any particular requests, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Well, it could be because my standards are really low due to me being bad at drawing, but still.

you should really consider doing chibi mara tho.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Basic Description of Drawing: A chibi Gengar
    Spoiler!

Size: Whatever suits you
    Background or Transparent?: Transparent is fine :3
    If you want a background, what color/ what kind of background?:
    Any text?: No thank you

Loving what you have so far, it looks great! So keep up the good work ^_^

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    so i'm not done with the drawing yet but i looked up that reference pic online, and it led me to a blog of a Persona fan, so thanks lol

EDIT: Well, here it is:

Spoiler!

I sorta went for a bit of a simplistic feel, and tried to combine the pose from the official artwork on Bulbapedia, with the artstyle/tsundere feel of the ref. pic I was given. If you want, I can always redo it.

Working on X's request next~
    Last edited by StarryPikachuSky; 05-10-2015 at 07:37 PM.

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Hi Starry! I was diggin' the chibi Gengar so I thought I'd make my own request owo

Basic Description of Drawing: Ash's Squirtle/The Squirtle Squad leader
    Spoiler!
    Size: No real preference, but preferably somewhere between 150x150 and 400x400 (and square!)
    Background or Transparent?: Transparent or a simple background -- whatever you want!
    If you want a background, what color/ what kind of background?: If you did a background, preferably oranges/yellows however you liked (but no pressure to do this!)
    Any text?: No thanks!

I'll be using this somewhere to either advertise/use as the icon for the Squadcast, so just ignore me if you're not okay with that! I'll pay you a few hundred points for your work if you decide you're willing to, though! Thanks and keep up the good work~ ^^

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    OK! Expect X's "request" to be either today or tomorrow (since it wasn't a real request I'm taking a lot of really big liberties with it), and the Squirtle to be done by Friday at the very latest (Family is coming, so it might take a little time. :)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    oh em gee oh em gee oh em gee

This is soooo late and I'm really sorry! I decided to put X's "request" on hold since... well.. I put quotes around it for a reason. It'll be coming, but if you give me sometime, it'll look much better. Trust me on this.

In other news, Marissa's drawing is done!

Spoiler!

I was originally planning on doing much more, and sorta drawing away from the reference picture, but then I realized all I needed to do was add sunglasses and make him show off his muscles and it's gonna be the best pic ever. I couldn't find a decent way to do the sunglasses reflection, but tell me if it bothers you without it!

I can make it smaller/bigger if you want, along with any other problems you might have with it. Sorry for the wait!