Thread: Smogon is testing Landorus

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smogon is testing Landorus

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lando will definitely go to **** in Ubers. It's kinda broken with all the rock polish/calm mind shenanigans though.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4055-3454-1299
    Not So Surprised that It being Tested for Ubers.. The only way you can outmatch a landorus is with a Ice Type move. Still, I'm thinking that it being Tested was people were whining that it is OP. If Landorus does not goes to ubers.. I will laugh my *** off out of people desprate wanting Landorus in OU. Either way this can Break the metagame. Fate will decide what will come.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    See, personally I'm not so sure. I can never recall going against any Lando-I that has ever given me trouble. Sure, it's an incredibly diverse and versatile Pokémon, but I'm not sure I would go as far as to call it OP. Sure, the Rock Polish set and Calm Mind set are both very deadly and destructive forces, but there can be worked around.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For real? All you need to take out Lando is ANY ice type with Ice Shard, possibly with Life Orb. As far as I'm aware, Lando doesnt get any form of priority. I'm not seeing it.

This describes me so well it's saddening...