Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Announced

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I watched Eyan's stream of GtI, and while I agree that it wasn't as well written as the first few, it was quite humorous at times, and the gameplay seemed like a huge upgrade (though I can't say how it feels for myself)

Edit: That sent when I tried to not send it lol. I was trying to say if they have some features/the writing from the old games (lots of recruitable Pokemon including legendaries) and some humor/graphics from GtI, I would be all good.
    Last edited by StarryPikachuSky; 05-23-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    The overhaul they gave the job system was a fail. That's one thing. Another is that it disappointed me how they added so few Pokemon, and you could barely recruit any legendaries.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Let it be known I called this.

^Thanks to SSShaymin for making it^

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kinda skeptical on this, tbh. I mean, I really love the PMD games and all and I'm happy that we're not getting another main series game, but if we get another PMD game with a half-baked storyline like Gates to Infinity, then I'll only consider buying it out of the fact that it's a PMD game. I'll wait on the reviews for Super PMD, and then I'll decide if it deserves my money.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh my god...this is just silly. To quote one of my favorite game critic's, "If the word 'super' were a small child, I'd be calling social services on Nintendo rights by now because that is nothing short of abuse!" Seriously? SUPER Mystery Dungeon, SUPER Mario, SUPER Smash Bros.... It's like they don't even realise that there are an near-infinite number of other words they could be using. Next we'll be seeing Super Red, Super Pearl, Super Black 2. Ugh...

What i'm saying is that I'm not deciding based on the name or the description. I'm going to wait for a gameplay trailer before I make that call.

This describes me so well it's saddening...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1521-4249-4367
    Get Ready to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

Aww heck yeah. I've been waiting for this. Yeah I was kind hoping for a new main game. One that doesn't have pretty much the EXACT same awful pacing as Diamond and Pearl and a weak story line. (Wonder what my least favorite gens are huh?) But this is good two. I'm a huge fan of the PMD series and glad they can probably redeem themselves from the train wreck that was GtI. I just hope that they add the amazing story line from the older games and the graphics from the new, add more pokemon and make everything just awesome. Oh and the amazing music. No Pokemon music can top that from the PMD series. Maybe BW/BW2 but just maybe.
    Spoiler!

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Gen 4 had pretty good pacing storywise though. I believe you are talking about X and Y

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRed1000 View Post
    Oh my god...this is just silly. To quote one of my favorite game critic's, "If the word 'super' were a small child, I'd be calling social services on Nintendo rights by now because that is nothing short of abuse!" Seriously? SUPER Mystery Dungeon, SUPER Mario, SUPER Smash Bros.... It's like they don't even realise that there are an near-infinite number of other words they could be using. Next we'll be seeing Super Red, Super Pearl, Super Black 2. Ugh...

What i'm saying is that I'm not deciding based on the name or the description. I'm going to wait for a gameplay trailer before I make that call.
    it's almost like nintendo is bad at naming things or something.

Even with that, super=great, wonderful, or in the case of Smash, powerful. Sure there are a bunch of other words that could mean the same thing, but would they sound any better/less stupid?

Yes, I would much rather buy Magnificent Smash Bros. Or perhaps Superb Mario Brothers? Topnotch Mystery Dungeon?

no but still nintendo is bad at naming things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1521-4249-4367
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Gen 4 had pretty good pacing storywise though. I believe you are talking about X and Y
    Heck no it didn't. You had such a LONG stretch for the first three gyms and the last few it was back to back to back. You know, like X and Y.
    Spoiler!

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNNXJky5CE
    Here's a new trailer in Japanese. The English one should come out soon.

The trailer mainly shows a little bit of gameplay footage, a bunch of legendaries, and the starters.

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast