Thread: Pokemon Red Randomizer!

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Pokemon Red Randomizer!

Really cool thing that a friend of mine sent to me not too long ago. It is a randomizer of pokemon red. It generates a randomized rom of pokemon Red "How is this any different from any other randomizer?" Well this partiular one includes all 720 pokemon and can include music from later games, as well as other cool things you'd have to see for yourself. Pretty much you check all the boxes you want and it spits out a rom for you to download. It honestly re-kindled my love for pokemon games because it's so fun. So I thought I would share it with you guys!

http://sanqui.rustedlogic.net/randomizer/#pokered

(Mfw that sounded more like an advertisement than something I just wanted to share with you guys xD)

Made by X

Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I've seen this before, I normally have zero interest in randomized Pokémon games but this one looks wacky enough that I might as well give it a go sometime.

It also randomizes things like trainer data (and by that, I mean it randomizes ALL OF THE TRAINER DATA) and the music, which seems kind of fun.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Yeah, this seems to be getting a lot of popularity on YouTube. It looks interesting, but I'm not sure this would be my thing. Idk I can't explain it, I just really don't like the sound of this game...

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've seen and tried this before. The Pokémon sprites of later generations range from okay to really ****ing weird.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Hey, at least they didn't take the sprites off pkparaiso and downsize them!