Seeing as though we’re moving at the end of June to Pokestation/cheats, I’ve decided to take it upon myself to write another five years thing. Because ironically, the year, 2010 was the original year I had spent on Pokestation in the first place.
As picked up from my five years tribute of this particular forum, CloneCharizard came in the chatbox one day, proposing the idea of a merge to SuperSkarmory, back when he was kind of relevant in our community. He agreed, and there was a buzz of I believe to be excitement yet fear from me. It was cool we’re going to go off and meet new people, but I was also terrified at the thought of leaving the community I had spent so long with.
I think I registered my account before the forums were originally closed. I don’t exactly remember when or how, but I’ll continue to touch on this as we go on.
So come New Year’s, it’s early 2010, my memory tells me it was the morning of January 1st, 2010. I log onto my computer and head to the forums, my usual routine. When I arrive, there was a message, something along the lines of the forum was destroyed by DMCc123456, I think? And now the merge to PSN was going to happen for sure.
When I had registered my own account, I didn’t register as ShadowMr.L, but rather ShadowKroga. Kroga, coming from a character in a Pokemon hack I saw so long ago, where the original episodes are all gone now, a series called Water Pokemon Legend, a possession of a character named Kris by a man named Koga.
I made my introduction thread, I believe I used something along the lines of I’m here for the merge, or something like that.
After a series of welcomes, one particular user, a moderator, Spitfire approached the thread and was like “I thought we were supposed to keep that secret or something?” and instantly I was like… ‘oops’. Stupid 12 year ol’ me. For some reason, I thought he hated me.
As more and more people discovered the forums were finished, the more people joined PSN.
The merge was tough on a lot of the SS community. A lot of people I expected to return to staff like Majorasfan, Shiningbolt, etc didn’t return to mod. I don’t even think Kyoushiro was mod.
Not only that, but there was this thing where the PSN members were irritated and frustrated with us, because we had so many complaints and issues, and there wasn’t much done for them. A lot of the friends I once had on forumotion didn’t go on PSN very often.
That was only the minor issue that I had seen through it all. Along the lines of it though, I’m fairly certain Majorasfan made a backup forumotion forum of SS, because…. Well I’m not even sure why.
But there was also a unique one, I don’t even know who or what made it, but it was there. It was… interesting to say the least. I’m not gonna go into details about it.
There was this thread, somewhere. It was adopt a newbie thread or something like that. So I posted, being all like ‘yo put me up for adoption’. A user by the name of Leonardo took me on, and helped me get adjusted to the PSN community. He was one of the first few friends I made there. I also made friends with users like Shakespeare, Zappyspiker, Xeo and many more. I could probably list more, but to be frank I really don’t remember that many names.
After a month of settling in, I found that I was beginning to enjoy PSN. I posted frequently, and was becoming a part of the community, although still clinging to my friends from SS.
There was one time, there was a skype call. Xpl, Kyoushiro, and some other people were there (I don’t remember who.) and Spitfire, the guy I thought who hated me was there. And surprisingly I thought he was really friendly. We referred to him as ‘Spitty’. I asked to add him on Skype, and he said sure.
The next day when I opened skype, I received a call from Spitfire. I thought it was funny, I get on, I get a call. From there, we began our bond and our friendship grew.
PSN was a time for me where I began my growth into my interest of anime. Martin Luther King JR weekend occurred, and I decided to look into an anime called Bleach. I’m fairly confident I saw at least 30 episodes that weekend, and my love for anime grew. Getting into shows like Soul Eater, Death Note and many more.
I changed my name frequently on that site. It was from ShadowKroga, to ShadowRukia,Shunsui and Senna(my last name change).
One thing that was apparent of this era was the disappearance of SuperSkarmory, who didn’t really have much to do to be a part of the community. The whole reason we moved anyway. He wasn’t very active, nor was his YouTube channel at the time. Haha, go figure!
Aside from that, there came a point where Eyan came out of the shadows and decreed that we’re leaving PSN, and going back to being an original SuperSkarmory community, with the addition of vbulletin1!
So we bid our farewells, and left PSN. The creation of our first Vbulletin was our home.

Compared to my five years for forumotion, this was short. Simply because I could only remember so much, and I wanted to quickly highlight the big parts of this forum for me. Which unfortunately, that’s all that it was. I can’t remember much of it.
Not only was it for that, but it’s for the upcoming merge soon, as well as a quick goodbye to this forum. The SuperSkarmory forums. SuperSkarmory, Eyan, the person who allowed us to meet through our interest in him, will probably never have anything to do with that channel or name ever again.
So once we make the merge to PC, we’re no longer Skardanians. We’re no longer SuperSkarmory forum users. SuperSkamory has little influence over us anymore. We’re becoming members of PokeCheats. That’s not an issue at all, but it sort of hurts my heart a little bit.
I have spent six years with this community. Six great years with you people. I lived through Middle school and High school with this place. And I owe it so much.
Friendships have come and gone, friends and enemies alike. Forum versions, people, everything.
So before we really say goodbye to this place, I’d love to quickly say thank you everyone for being a part of my life. For helping me become the person who I am today. I always had issues with people in real life. They wouldn’t talk to me. Only when they wanted things they didn’t have at their disposal did they ask me. And that hurt, like a lot.
Coming to forumotion six years ago was probably one of the best decisions of my life. It helped me through that. And although I’m less active on these forums than I was when I was 12, and even when this current version was created, three years ago, it still helps me with any time I’m in a rough spot in my life.
Thank you everybody for being a part of my life, and shaping me for who I am. Although it isn’t a goodbye to everyone, it’s my goodbye to the SuperSkarmory forums.
Thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve done. Thanks for the memories.