Thread: Romeo and Cinderella

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Romeo and Cinderella

Lordy mercy it's been forever. My drawing obsession gOT ahold of me.plus my birthday is coming up! Fathers day is on the same day. So to make up for being gone for 10,000 YEARS,everyone who wants to smack me,get in a line!
    Also I brin you "Romeo and Cinderella"
    Pun intended
    Best friends ,Ariella Noir and Romeo Ingles , fell in love at the ages of 15 and 17. Now at the ages 17 and 19, They'll face their biggest obstacle yet,Ella's father,The king of the dream Demons. Will the two find love,or will they make the biggest mistake of their lives
    DO what you want 'Cause a pirate is free!YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    :dance:

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    R.A.C's poem
    "Stars" written by me.
    Stars,
    a different kind of light
    A light that will forever be in my life
    Stars, a twinkling ball of fire
    But where I come from,
    They never twinkle
    I'll scream out to remind myself
    that I have Lungs
    A voice
    Unfortunately my screams
    Those screams of Agony
    Fall onto only the stars
    Stars,
    I need you
    Can't you hear me?
    I want then to see
    I'm Much more than I appear to be
    Stars...
    Help me ...
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 06-18-2015 at 03:54 PM.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter one:SHATTER ME
    I'm a princess aren't I? I shouldn't been doing this,but here I am,Sneaking out to see the person my father loathed the most,Romeo Alexander Ingles.
    I fell for him at age 15,but when it happened he was sent the to Bootcamp. My gosh I never wanted to be a princess.Romeo and I were cursed like Romeo and Juliet, and Eli,my cousin(eli is short for Elisa and Elisabeth ) is the freaking nurse! My mom encourages me to love and Someday ,marry whom I choose. she's the queen of Dream Demons. Dream Demons Aren't exactly Evil,we use our powers for good,but we just like to go into people's dreams and mess with em. My family does it to get rid of nightmares.
    I'm Getting off topic. I'm Ariella Noir. Just call me Ella.
    " Ella?" I turned to see my father. He had the " you're In HUGE trouble " look on his face
    And now we're here,I'm grounded. I thought about Romeo and oddly enough the "Tails Doll" he'd given me was in my arms. I cried,out of fear for Romeo. In one of the letters written to me I had found out they only get a few hours of sleep a Week. Oh wow my crush is turning me into a total Girl. I'm still alone now. Hunter,my ex best friend,tried time and time again to get me to forgive him. He knew me since I was practically BORN and accused me of breaking and entering the dance teams captain room at night. It wasn't me. I have a guardian Demon. One my Uncle Jake sent me. It did it.
    Romeo ... I sent him a Guardian Angel.
    I miss him so much. He saved me from the worst mistake I would have ever made.Eli had an old factory where a fusion Reactor was built, I was going to kill myself by jumping into the thing . Romeo saved me. After so much trauma I eventually went and put myself into a staysis chamber. My room was fingerprint locked and the only other person who could enter was Romeo...
    Romie...
    (ROMEO)
    I'm so excited ! It was Ella's birthday and she was turning 18. I wasn't prepared for what I heard from a sobbing Annie. "She feels dead!" I knew what would come with leaving and I did give two craps at the moment. I was hoping my suspicions were wrong .
    Ella had indeed attempted suicide. Had I not stopped her she'd be nothing but blue Sparks. I didn't want that. She's a good person. She was bullied though but she learned from me,the anchient Art of SCREW YOU. I'm proud she stands up for herself but I hon hope she didn't just commit suicide. She had so much to live for. A bright future.
    I know this sounds morbid but I exp to see Ella with either Pills or... Nope not saying. Too morbid. But I saw her,and she was in her bed. She was in staysis thankfully. She looked beautiful. Her soft ,Long dark brown locks were down. She was in her favorite nightgown,A dark blue and black nightgown that made her look like a princess. Her long lashes rested softly upon her cheeks . I notice the plushie in her arms. The Tails Doll.
    --------////
    Omg the FEELZ! I died writing this.
    Last edited by Shiney Umbreon; 06-19-2015 at 10:03 AM.