Hello, Artists and creators!

I am Xerodragon12, the most artistically inclined staff member, and I am here to show you how you should format your art gallery!

So first and foremost, your pictures should be in Spoiler tags! [ SPOILER ] Image [/ SPOILER ] (Without the spaces, of course).

Like so:
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Spoiler!

Now you see that I used two sets of tags. One for the spoiler, and one to call the image from a URL. I recommend uploading the picture to somewhere, like Imgur or Deviantart, and using the IMG tags to call the image from that URL, since the picture attaching system only accepts certain file types, and doesn't necessarily call the image to a viewable size or resolution. Each additional entry should be in its own SPOILER tag, and each SPOILER tag should be labeled, so that people know which spoiler tag is which picture.

Like so:
Pokemon X and Y
Spoiler!

Super Mario 3D Land
Spoiler!

And so on and so forth. Now you'll see me play around with this format, especially when it comes to comics, but these should be the general guidelines for setting up your own gallery here in this subforum!

If you want to check out more of my art, you can go to my deviantart page here or you can see some of my art on the front page of this site!

Cheers, and have fun,

Xerodragon12