Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you playing?

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    so i finally finished that infernal Bravely Default game . . . and have moved on to playing the sequel. Why do I do these things to myself.
    What do you think of the second game so far? I might try it out during the summer, since the first game was an amazing experience for me! But I still have to finish Conquest and do the entirety of the other two FE alternate routes as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Eoghy View Post
    I'm doing a baby run of X since I need to play X to get Xerneas.
    What's your team?

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Currently Azurill/Riolu/Pichu/Budew/Chingling/Mantyke.
    I just got Mime Jr. and Munchlax though.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    What do you think of the second game so far?
    So far, I like Second better. I like the way the dungeons have a bit more dimension to them, should keep them interesting for a while longer than they were in BD1. (Ironically, the secret dungeon in BD1 did a REALLY GOOD JOB at pointing out that the only real difference between any of the dungeons in the game was the tilesets that they used.)

I'm also liking the plot a bit more, though that might be because it's easier to follow now that I know how BD1 ended. Yew seems kind of annoying, and his habit of being a complete wimp except for when it's convenient not to be hearkens annoyingly back to my complaints about Jurassic World, but I like the rest of the characters enough so we'll see.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ratchet and Clank for the PS4 is my main project atm, after that's done I'm getting my PC upgraded to play Fallout 4 on the side. Also thinking about doing a hardcore run of FNV but might just wait until Survival mode on Fallout 4 goes public since it's essentially going to be the same thing. Also need to finish my second playthrough of Alpha Sapphire soon, at Sootopolis but just being lazy and haven't beat Wallace yet.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been playing generic stuff like Black Ops 3 or Destiny, some Sunset Overdrive. Wish I had a ps4 to play Ratchet and Clanl though...
    Last edited by TyphlosionX; 04-25-2016 at 05:23 PM.
    Spoiler!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Right now, I'm Nuzlocking this hack of Crystal called Pokemon Anniversary Crystal that apparently they played on Twitch Plays Pokemon. It's been pretty decent so far; the game can throws some BS from time to time but nothing I can't handle let's gloss over the fact that i've already lost two attempted nuzlockes at this game

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was playing Bravely Default a couple weeks ago and that's the latest thing I've been playing. I don't think helping my little sister out counts, but I think I just found my new form of Whoufflé and I'm not sure whether I like it.

Oh yeah, and I have a file of Earthbound going, which I've barely played since the day I bought it. One of these days I'll remember I have an Undertale predecessor to beat.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stardew Valley. It's Harvest Moon, Terraria, and Animal Crossing all in one and its incredible.
    I have claimed Totodile and Spheal on January 1st, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    I think it'd be neat if we made like a chronological timeline order for the Pokemon RPs. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoghy View Post
    If the Pokémon RPs are supposed to all be related, I think I'll go kill myself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    Good point.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Recently i have been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 1 and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and both games have a really fun story to them.

Re:birth 1 i was literally awake for a series season finale and i the game freezed on me and all had to re-download and see through that it was downloaded without errors after that i needed to get to the point i was at before the corruption of data or whatever went wrong.

Cyber Sleuth i was super existed in February for the game but long did i not realize that only downloadable on PS Vita i just recently bought it and downloaded it last tuesday since it was on sale and so far i am enjoying it to the full extent.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology and I just finished Majora's Mask 3D.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456