Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Currently, I'm stuck once more in the World of Warcraft after a long break from the game and I am once again leading my own guild in terms of raiding.

I play League of Legends from time to time, both at a tryhard level and the opposite. Mainly the opposite though. I don't like the current meta as it is, which takes away some of the enjoyment factor for me.

Another thing I am playing and streaming is Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, which I mainly speedrun in. I am currently holding three world records in the game, and I'm working on the final category now aswell. Not a huge speedgame but there are some people running it.

Finally, I've been getting back into the Resident Evil series and I am currently playing through Resident Evil 4 again just for the hell of it - which is also another speedgame I have in mind.

Oh, and who can forget - I am also playing (or atleast trying to play) Fate/Grand Order.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    I haven't been playing too much lately, to be honest. Besides having my heart torn out by Life is Strange, I've been playing some Minecraft with the Eurokiddies and a lot of League of Legends. (Save me.)
    We also played a lot of Terraria back when 1.3 came out and we might start a new world soon.
    I've also been playing a lot of randomised Fire Emblem runs, mainly FE8 with random classes and increased enemy growths and stuff.
    I also have Golden Sun and Final Fantasy VII playthroughs that I haven't touched for a while and really need to get back to. : )
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    I just cleared Fallout: New Vegas recently for the first time. I'm currently in a lull, but I've been playing a lot of Civ 5. I also plan to finish Hyperdimmension Neptunia mk2, as well as COntinuing my playthrough of The iDOLM@STER: ONE FOR ALL over time.

Also, once I finally buy it, I'll play through Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Dokapon Kingdom - It's no suprise that this is a very long game, so it's took awhile. But the constant abuse from the game's "cheating" gets to me. It's horrible being beaten into the ground with LUCK. Status - Normal Speed
    git gud

But seriously get 3 friends to replace the AI because otherwise you dead.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    World of Warcraft - I'm a loser and this is all I play. It's bad but I love it anyway.

(Don't play WoW if you value your soul)

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You might see some Hyperdimension on the Squadcast channel fairly soon if you follow that

Okay! So I'm about two hours into Xenoblade and I'm really into it now. I've adjusted to the combat. The system really shines when you face a tougher enemy because it really feels intense which is important for an "action rpg" type game. Also the music for the first area has some of the best tracks I've ever heard! Really good for setting the mood for day and night cycles.
    Last edited by Will; 08-05-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Right now I'm playing Minecraft. Not exactly doing anything though. But I'm staff on a server and I have to go on a lot. We've had a lot of griefs lately too, soo...

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    At the moment I'm trying to finish Super Mario Galaxy, but I'm procrastinating for no good reason. Also, I've been practicing Sakura and Ken on SSF4. But it's really hard and I'm not very good... xD

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I've been playing World of Warcraft on a private server with a group of friends that's on Wrath of the Lich King running patch 3.3.5a. Basically, I get the whole thing free and it's before everything went to ****.

As a person who's never played WoW before, I can definitely see how its addictive. The drive for more loot, the drive to finish up the quests in the area, it's a pretty fun game.

Lvl 27 Troll Hunter
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Been playing the original Ace Attorney trilogy for the last few weeks. It's already my 5th playthrough, and my first on the 3DS version. I really like the redrawn sprites (a lot better than the ones on the iOS version). I know these games are supposed to have little to no replay value, but I love the entire series so much that I always get back to it every year or so.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast