Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Apart from VNs if you consider them games (been playing MajiKoi, it's amazing and I cried), Life is Strange and some random games off Steam. I REALLY need to start Child of Light and Valkyria Chronicles soon, I only played each once and focused on Higurashi and Pokemon after LOL
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Grisaia no Kajitsu - I only have one route left. For some reason, I have been procrastinating on this one route even though I have spent hours reading the other routes without any breaks. I also heard that this route that I have left is the best storywise, so I honestly don't know why I'm too lazy to read this.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - I played this for a while and I sort of stopped. It's a really fun game, and I should really get back to playing this. I'm currently in the second water level, though. Ugh, water levels...

Battleblock Theater - Only one world to go. I took a break from this game due to me struggling with getting an A++ in every level of this world. I should probably just look up a guide at this point.

There are other games I'm currently playing through, but it's either something related to things like playlogs, LPs, etc. or I haven't made much progress in the game.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Started playing Kantai Collection, I think I'll end up consigning my life to this damn game...
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Wow Will, way to not note that you're playing Divinity: Original Sin with me, ya jerk.
    But seriously that's the only game I've been playing much of lately (especially since I wasn't really playing anything except Fallout Shelter for over a month while I was out of town). Divinity is super fun if you have someone cool to play it with, since it's whole story mode can be played co-op. Also, gotta love a good turn-based battle system and some actually difficult fights that aren't babby mode.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    5300-8155-7838
    Currently playing Splatoon, aka Nintendo's version of Call of Duty. A huge update appeared with things like new weapons, new clothing items, and the level cap is now 50 instead of 20. So I shall be a squid and a kid for a while now xP
    Spoiler!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing Super Smash Bros 3DS, playing some solo matches and working on improving my skill.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing a variety of games. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 HD, Mafia II, Pokemon Liquid Crystal, and some inFamous as well!
    This is too true... R.I.P Oscar Taveras...

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been playing through the original Rayman again, mostly because of nostalgic reasons and because it's just really fun. I have also been playing Echo of Soul, a game a friend of mine introduced me to, which is really fun on the highest level because you have to do dungeons to get better loot and get to the harder ones. It doesn't really end but the good thing is that it stays fun all the time.

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only game that I have been playing is J Stars + for PS4. Really addicting if you have friends to play with that also like shonen anime.

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been replaying the whole Doom series. currently halfway through Doom 3, and man, I can't wait for doom 4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast