Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

Pretty Good DonatorModeratorBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2879-0451-7117
    Recently I've been trying to reach Gold in League of Legends, but when I want to have fun I'll play through Earthbound Beginnings which I bought on the Wii U eShop. I've been meaning to get to the Mother series eventually so I thought I'd start with the one most people skipped.

I also have passive spurts of gameplay in Life Is Strange, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, and Final Fantasy VIII

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I actually started a new game on Fire Emblem 7 the other night. It was quite enjoyable and I'm looking forward to playing more of it in the future.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Recently finished this rather obscure (and honestly really not very good) shovelware-ish game known as One Piece: Romance Dawn.

Combat was actually good, but a lot of the fights dragged on way longer than they needed to, the "story" was basically twenty-minute sessions of scans from the manga and it skipped the entire Sky Island arc.

Thirty hours of my life I'm not getting back, oh well.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    I bought Sonic Colours yesterday, and I've been playing that all day. So far it's been good, the Wisps took a little bit of getting used to again, but it's one of the best looking games the Wii has to offer, the music is incredible and Starlight Carnival, in particular, is absolutely stunning.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought LoZ: Wind Waker HD, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. I haven't started on Phantom Hourglass for uh. Reasons.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Yes, this is mostly the reason I've not started on Phantom Hourglass but OH MY GOD, IT IS SO FREAKING FUN, GOD BLESS IGA. You can stuff your Undertales and your plots that go this way and that and over the moon into a galaxy far away. This is just me, muscle memory, and vampire slaying and mostly no RNG bs.

I'm trying to use Charlotte as much as possible because for some reason the videos that I watched about PoR used Jonathan most of the time. Obviously I'm using Jonathan when he clearly has advantages over Charlotte (*cough* jump kicking *cough* Dagon *cough*), but yeah, mostly just Charlotte and her spells and good MP regen. Also did I mention this game is fun af? Nothing in this game so far is even remotely frustrating. That or I'm just used to OoE's difficulty.

Wind Waker - Nice game to relax with, thankfully no over the top puzzles when I'm already wracking my brain with Ace Attorney. As an added bonus, my sister and I are sharing a save file, so we get to see each other fail miserably.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    So, recently I - heartbreakingly, I might add - lost my copy of Pokemon White 2. I think I may have accidentally thrown it in the garbage by accident while I was tidying my desk. I've wanted to play it desperately ever since I lost it. Luckily, I got some money for Christmas, so I went to town yesterday and found & bought it. I've been playing it ever since, but I've not gotten too far. I have pretty much my whole team planned out, though xD

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I've been playing the Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and Star Wars Battlefront a lot. They're both the type of games that get super addictive once you get the hang of the main mechanics and such. Battlefront is the most hours I've spent playing a game on a non nintendo console since Skyrim came out, and that's saying a lot.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    I've been playing the Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and Star Wars Battlefront a lot. They're both the type of games that get super addictive once you get the hang of the main mechanics and such. Battlefront is the most hours I've spent playing a game on a non nintendo console since Skyrim came out, and that's saying a lot.
    What's BoI:R like? I've heard some really good things about it and I'm desperate to play it.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    If you told me I'd be spending hours and hours playing these things when I was 20 about five years ago I probably would have kicked you:

Bloons Tower Defense 5, because tower defense is fun and balloons and monkeys and . . . stuff

Clicker Heroes, because idc what's with me and clicker games

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by GengyGengar View Post
    What's BoI:R like? I've heard some really good things about it and I'm desperate to play it.
    I got it from my new 3ds. At first, I bought it when it came out, played it a little, thought it was weird, and moved on for a while. But while I was with my family during christmas, I was bored of super mystery dungeon, as id been playing it all day, and loaded up Isaac again. The reason I didn't like it at first was because it seemed random, and some of the mechanics didn't make sense to me. But once you get a grip on the general idea of the game, it's A LOT of fun.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast