Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pokecheats Forum Beta Help!

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Lord Nayru View Post
    Midnight Blue is working fine (for me, at least)

It's not a problem with all the skins, is it?
    It's just the majority of the midnight/metal skins. Some of them may still work and people are free to use whichever skin (broken or not) that they want. It's just an issue of I've seen the same question 20 times about why the skins aren't working so it's easier to just say "when in doubt don't mess with midnight/metal for now".

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    For some reason, it won't let me log in on my phone, even after I use my correct log in details. It's only been happening after I had a name change from Mystic Gohan to Aaron, because it would allow me to log in when I used the Mystic Gohan name and my current password, and I haven't changed my password at all. Any ideas?

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    For some reason, it won't let me log in on my phone, even after I use my correct log in details. It's only been happening after I had a name change from Mystic Gohan to Aaron, because it would allow me to log in when I used the Mystic Gohan name and my current password, and I haven't changed my password at all. Any ideas?
    I don't know why this is and neither does Garth!!!! Ahhhh!!! Sorry! D:

Our best guess, however, is that it's some sort of cookie issue. In terms of clearing cookies/cache on phones, the only way that I'm aware of is to go into settings of your phone and delete from there.

I'll walk you through how I'm aware to do so on an iPhone, but if you have some other smartphone I'm sure that it can't possibly be too much different so hopefully it helps:

Go into Settings>General>Usage>Manage Storage>Safari (or equivalent web app)>Website Data
    From there, find pokecheats.net or superskarmory.net (maybe both??) and try deleting the data for those pages (by, if you have an iPhone, swiping right and hitting delete). In THEORY this would clear any weird issues with the site being convinced you're using the wrong password or username.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    The recent activity page has suddenly stopped showing recent activity; is this cause for alarm?

Edit: this post shows up on it, so I assume the previous posts are just too old to be considered "new." I suppose that is cause for alarm :/

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah the lack of posts on the RA page is due literally to the lack of recent activity.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    this place is more dead than pokehunngry
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm trying to get the Celebi event in HeartGold. I don't see what I'm doing wrong. I have Wifi, and it works, the browser can connect me to Google. But it's Advanced Settings wifi. For some reason the linked guide says it's only Advanced Settings if you're using a DSi and Gen V games, but a quick Google search tells me it has nothing to do with that and it's because my wifi is WPA rather than WEP. I am indeed using a DSi though. So after confirming my wifi works, I go and change Auto-obtain DNS (In the System Settings, not through the Pokemon game menu since you can't touch Advanced Settings in there) to No and enter the 199.119.163.34, and I try and it doesn't work. Says there's no compatible access point in range. So I set the Secondary DNS as 199.119.163.34 as well so that both primary and secondary are this number. I also delete all my other wifi connections so that I only have the one Advanced Connection. Still does not work. I try switching to the shiny Raikou event. Also does not work. I try switching to Pokemon Pearl. Still does not work. I switch to my 3DS, but I can only connect the 3DS wifi to my wifi, not the Nintendo DS Connections since it emulates the DS wifi settings rather than the DSi ones. Still I try it and it fails. What am I supposed to do?

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Well . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    GTS tricks stopped working when WFC died.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789