Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokecheats Forum Beta Help!

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There is no blog section, but access to it is sold in the market.

Edit: no one has 1000 points yet. Didn't realize that, but keep that in mind.
    It'd be cool it you made it free for us veteran members.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Can we get albums back :s
    edit: anime skin default color is too dark for the chatbox. midnight skin also has a little glitch or something in the taskbar or whatever on the top left

another edit: FOR THE TOURNAMENT THING you really dont need to do that when we have sites like challonge or something to use it. especially if its a market bought thing. hosting tournaments in threads seems better imo more forum activity and easier to format/update.
    Last edited by sonriopoby123; 08-08-2015 at 01:14 AM.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    On the Midnight green skin it still says "Super Skarmory Forums" at the top left of the page. This may be the same with other Midnight skins, but I haven't checked yet.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Oh, also, weren't the blog threads supposed to be preserved, or am I missing something, or is that simply to be dealt with "later?"

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    Can we get albums back :s
    edit: anime skin default color is too dark for the chatbox. midnight skin also has a little glitch or something in the taskbar or whatever on the top left

another edit: FOR THE TOURNAMENT THING you really dont need to do that when we have sites like challonge or something to use it. especially if its a market bought thing. hosting tournaments in threads seems better imo more forum activity and easier to format/update.
    Albums? Those should still be there. I made sure to import them from SS.

The anime skin needs a bit more work, to be honest. It's actually a really good job considering Nick put it together in just a few minutes. As for the midnight skin, I see that glitch too. I have plans to eventually remake all of the skins so they're fully compatible with the latest version of vBulletin that we run.

I suppose you might be right about the tournaments. I had issues installing the old plugin, so if it's possible to manage tournaments through threads then I would prefer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    Oh, also, weren't the blog threads supposed to be preserved, or am I missing something, or is that simply to be dealt with "later?"
    Yes, we're planning on adding the blogs section back soon. We're aware it's purchasable in the market still.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    @Kyohack shouldnt they be on user profiles or in the user settings? The community album link in the taskbar also doesn't help.
    Last edited by sonriopoby123; 08-08-2015 at 05:53 AM.

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    @Kyohack shouldnt they be on user profiles or in the user settings? The community album link in the taskbar also doesn't help.
    They should be appearing on user profiles. Here's a user with an album that appears successfully on their profile: http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?56212
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohack View Post
    They should be appearing on user profiles. Here's a user with an album that appears successfully on their profile: http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?56212
    That user has everything hidden from sight if youre not friends ( @SSrocks >:[)

Also yeah, the tournament thing is he least we could do after all youve done for us. Thanks :)

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When you enable 'Require likes to view content' the post before you like it reads
    "This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content."

It should say:
    "This post requires you to click the like button to read this content.'

Please change the background color for the chatbox archives.
    Last edited by XpL; 08-10-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can I have a way to opt out of using the badges and mini-banners?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast