Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokecheats Forum Beta Help!

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Using any of the midnight colored themes show the SS banners. http://puu.sh/jr2MN/7576b983fe.png
    We're working on that.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    All the names of the skins start with 'Super Skarmory'

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^This is just me, but I don't really see the problem with the names of the skin having the title of the old website, since those skins were FROM the old SS.net. It's like having a drink named after someone.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    Thanks for fixing the chat color. However can you change the background color of the chat log to black as well?
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Will there be an easier place to try and donate? IE: Donate Widget on the forums maybe? It would help Garth so he doesn't have to pay for all of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Why do certain links redirect to vindicosuite then the link?

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    Any good way to get rid of that "you have been quoted" email? I go into General Settings and there are some options for email from other people, but that's it.
    It seems that's a Pro feature for that plugin, to allow individual users to disable email notification for tags/quotes/mentions. I agree that this is probably going to be an annoyance for a bunch of people, so I've globally disabled email notifications for quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    A chatbox background color that is consistent across all skins. Yellow in a black background is so much nicer then yellow in a white background.
    Done. I have given the chatbox the same dark-gray background color for all of the skins.

The chatbox archives don't show the message you just posted, so I can't edit my typos
    Zachgoose fixed this earlier today, and it should now be in chronological order.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospering View Post
    I've noticed that the thanks/likes stats under quick links aren't reset and instead have stats added from SS . net still. Was that on purpose or just something that you guys haven't come around to fixing yet?
    This was not intentional and I attempted to copy over the stats from SS.net during the merge, but I believe they got wiped when I updated the vBulletin thanks/likes plugin. There's not really much I can do about this, so I apologize.

All the names of the skins start with 'Super Skarmory'
    Fixed. I removed the prefix due to it being redundantly redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by SFB View Post
    Will there be an easier place to try and donate? IE: Donate Widget on the forums maybe? It would help Garth so he doesn't have to pay for all of it.
    I thought it might be intrusive to have a donate button on the main forums (right now the donate button is in the Points Market, which you can access by clicking on the Market tab). But if you think a button like that would be acceptable, I might add it. It's a good idea and would indeed help donations to have it more visible.

Why do certain links redirect to vindicosuite then the link?
    If the links are green, it's probably Infolinks that you're noticing. That's ads, basically. They make decent money and help with costs, but if they're too intrusive I might disable them.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohack View Post
    I thought it might be intrusive to have a donate button on the main forums (right now the donate button is in the Points Market, which you can access by clicking on the Market tab). But if you think a button like that would be acceptable, I might add it. It's a good idea and would indeed help donations to have it more visible.
    I'd think that if you put another link in the "New Posts | Private Messages | FAQ | Stuff | . . ." header, it wouldn't be too intrusive. There are a lot of places it could go without being intrusive, I'd think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Zach, every link, including the URLs in your signature take you to x.vindicosuite.com and then redirects you to the specified website. If you Google vindicosuite, the results suggest it's a virus or some unwanted modification. I was just wondering.

Edit: upon further googling, apparently it's caused by something called 'site meter'
    Edit2: http://www.reddit.com/r/Wordpress/co...my_website_to/
    Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2015 at 05:29 AM. Reason: http://www.reddit.com/r/Wordpress/comments/28t6lc//

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Zach, every link, including the URLs in your signature take you to x.vindicosuite.com and then redirects you to the specified website. If you Google vindicosuite, the results suggest it's a virus or some unwanted modification. I was just wondering.

Edit: upon further googling, apparently it's caused by something called 'site meter'
    Edit2: http://www.reddit.com/r/Wordpress/co...my_website_to/
    Thanks for letting me know, I've just disabled our sitemeter plugin. We've had them for several years and whenever they would get hacked, it would mess with links on our site. It's been a long time since I've had any problems with them so I figured they fixed their security, but I guess not. I won't be re-enabling them.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast