Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Pretty self explanatory. Talk about what games you've been playing and if you have been enjoying them or not.

For myself, I've been playing through Final Fantasy 9 for the first time and it is really awesome. People never talk about it compared to the others so I didn't know what to expect but the story is really great!

Also, just started Xenoblade Chronicles after years of putting it off. It's been decent so far but the battle system does feel a bit wonky since you automatically hit enemies when nearby. I'm sure i'll get used to it when I put some more time into the game.
    Last edited by Will; 08-04-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Also, just started Xenoblade Chronicles after years of putting it off. It's been decent so far but the battle system does feel a bit wonky since you automatically hit enemies when nearby. I'm sure i'll get used to it when I put some more time into the game.
    Yeah, that's one complaint that I had about Xenoblade. However, you don't have to fight ever single enemy that you see since you can get experience by other means (sidequests, visiting areas for the first time).

I beat Portal 2 again because I got bored. I also got Skullgirls and Duck Game on the Steam summer sale, so I've been playing those two on and off. I've been having fun with both, even though I'm terrible at fighting games that aren't Smash (Eliza best girl btw). Duck Game is really only fun with people since finding randoms online is not a fun experience and mission mode is somewhat challenging. Got the Senpai mask, so it's k. The multiplayer for Duck Game is still great.

For console, I've been trying to 100% Super Mario 3D world because I've been playing Smash instead of the game that came with the Wii U. It's actually kind of challenging, I'm still trying to get the top of flagpoles in world star, and I swear some are impossible without the cat suit.

Other than that, it's usually Loog of Legos and Harfstone. Got gold last week on LoL, so I'm happy.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Currently right now:

Counter-strike:global offensive: I do mapping in my spare time for the game for a gamemode called Zombie Escape. I also play Zombie escape as well on it. A lot of fun. Comp really isn't my thing and enjoy the mods a lot more.

Metal Gear Rising: Still need to finish this game. Loved every second of it so far though. Just need to get around one weekend and finish it up. A lot of fun and a great game if you love Kojima's work.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Let's see here.

Skyrim 350 hours into it and still can't get enough of it. Go away. Also Creation Kit :^)

Bravely Default I guess, even though I only pick it up every two months but am obligated to because reasons. Which include it being a good game.

Some silly game that I'm making. Would rather not but it's kind of hard to make sure your code works if you don't test it, so, you know.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Games. Kappa
    But seriously, just smash and splatoon. SO MUCH NEW CONTENT BEING RELEASED OMG

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Currently, mhm.

Well, I'm playing Fifa 15 because I'm doing something stupid. Taking a division 4 English Team (York City) to the BPL and try to win the BPL.

Oh yeah, also trying to finish Persona Q.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing:

Splatoon- Getting ready for the new Splatfest! Go marshmallows!

Persona 2: Innocent Sin: I've played Persona 3/4, and even though they're very different, I wanted to try some of the older games!

Persona 3 FES: The Answer: The Answer was an extra add-on to Persona 3 that's apparently really grindy, and I just wanted to get through it for bragging rights.

Persona 4 Golden: New content!

Final Fantasy 7: Meh

Sonic Generations: Probably my favorite Sonic game I've played so far!

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Farmville 2: City Escape
    Terraria: 300+ Hours, trying to get back into it, but it is so complicated
    Sonic Adventure DX: 3 hours, Favorite childhood game was on sale, so why the heck not?
    Life is Strange: 16 Hours, Found this awesome game on steam, and never regretted getting it
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    I've attemped to play through a few games this summer, including:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - I honestly don't really know why, but it always seems like I get extremely unmonivated to play main series Pokemon games once I complete the first half of the game. Maybe it's because I love the fresh experiences a Pokemon Game throws at me, and it gets old after awhile. Status- Slow

Dokapon Kingdom - It's no suprise that this is a very long game, so it's took awhile. But the constant abuse from the game's "cheating" gets to me. It's horrible being beaten into the ground with LUCK. Status - Normal Speed
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, let's see...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1: Incredibly colorful and somewhat humorous. I suppose if you're not into moe anime girls or satire of the ever so infamous console wars, it's not for the faint hearted. Somewhat addicting and incredibly grind heavy though. My main appeal for this game is how much it breaks the fourth wall.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy: I was already a big fan of the Ace Attorney series, so why not? Thoroughly satisfying gameplay and characters. Not sure I like the way they redrew it though.

World of Warships: GOD, this game is so fun sometimes. Wargaming's not the best at balancing things, but sticking torpedos into other peoples' ships is just so satisfying. Oh yeah. I normally play Japanese cruisers. Currently at Tier IV, only on Tier II with American ships.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 08-05-2015 at 07:38 AM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast