Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your favorite anime?

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Man I just looked back on this and I'm appalled that SAO was my favorite at any period of time, especially since the other two shows I'd watched at the time were Fate Zero and Death Note, both of which are vastly superior.

Anyway, 28.4 days total of anime later, (according to MAL), my favorite has got to be One Punch Man. I know it's mainstream but One Punch Man feels like a show that was tailor made to be everything I like in my entertainment. I love it so much. Now, even though it's my favorite doesn't mean I think it's necessarily the best. Stein's Gate and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu are better, but I prefer OPM.

But seriously Rakugo aired last year and it was so good and criminally under watched. If you like anime do yourself a favor and watch it.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    lmao SAO was your favorite anime

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SAO was a favorite at a time because it introduced me to the anime but watching a fair amount I'd go with Toradora for me even though I've seen a good amount to this point just because I enjoy the story and the characters are like able. Even if you're into romance or not I think you should check it out.
    Spoiler!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123