Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite anime?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well you may or may not know this but I don't really watch much Anime, but out of the few that I have watched my favorite is Haikyuu!!! The characters are great and so animated and since y'know they play volleyball which is a sport that I find kind of interesting it really appeals to me.
    This is too true... R.I.P Oscar Taveras...

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Normally, It would be either Mushishi, Nichijou, Madoka, Fate/Zero, or Monster, but recently Shirobako has been making me questioning what my favorites are so I'm not really sure anymore. I really like Shirobako though.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm the type of guy that likes action and adventure type anime.

My favorites would have to be
    HunterxHunter
    Attack on Titan
    No Game No Life
    Sword Art Online
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Soul Eater

and a few more that I can't really name of the top of my head

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite anime is Sword Art Online

Seroiusly, though, I enjoy Haikyuu!!, Code Geass, Death Note, and Akame ga Kill.
    Last edited by Hakuiin; 08-06-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    -Thank You, X, for this awesome Siggy
    http://i.imgur.com/OPqEo4d.png

No one can resist the charming Haku~
    [09-08, 04:15] LovelyOshawott: I forgot to mention something to you, Hakuiin.
    Oshawut X Lying confirmed

I am going to stay Single forever.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    I've been thinking for days because I didn't want to say the obligatory Clannad, and I've come to a conclusion that it's gotta be AnoHana. Not much of a difference, but man, an 11 episode anime has never made feel so strongly about it before. I loved the characters and the way it handled the story and everything was just brilliant.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Surprised that I haven't posted in this thread yet xD At the moment, my favourite anime is probably Attack on Titan, but only really because it's only one of two that I've fully watched, and there's not a hope in hell I was gonna say DBZ was my favourite anime (as much as I love it, too much filler for my liking). I'm excited to get stuck into some other animes though - SAO, Fairy Tail, Free! and HunterXHunter, for example - but at the moment Attack on Titan is really the only one I can mention. i'm not weeb enough yet

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never really had a favorite, but I'm gonna say Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. I think the animation's pretty solid, I really like the art style, the characters are just so charming, and it's just something I can go back and watch. Also, Ari Ozawa. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso was pretty freaking brilliant as well, definitely a contender to next to favorite anime.

I'm probably a kuso TTK for saying this, but honestly, I enjoy watching the Kantai Collection anime. I do think that it was pretty subpar, but at the same time, I think it's really quirky and I love comparing what I know now from the game to the anime.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 08-08-2015 at 01:19 AM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Ok, so I know I only posted here a week ago, but my opinion has changed. Originally, my favourite was Attack on Titan because of the gorgeous animation and action sequences. However, on Thursday and yesterday, I watched Free! and Free! Eternal Summer and I was honestly blown away. I wasn't expecting a lot from an anime about competitive swimming, and it was actually quite slow to get started and I nearly gave up. However, I stuck with it and I was shocked. The characters were all loveable and I liked them all (except for Nitori, he's an annoying little ****), the story for both was quite good, and the animation was a sight to behold. Plus Makoto is my new bæ. If I had to choose one, I would probably go with Eternal Summer because Rin isn't such a butt.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I also wish to say that Cory in the House was a very compelling story - great anime.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Shimoneta. Nothing will ever top it.
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast