Thread: FIRE EMBLEM SUPER DOGA CHALLENGE /c

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

FIRE EMBLEM SUPER DOGA CHALLENGE /c

yo hey howdy guys it's your boy brick here for more super doga challenge

you've tangled with the rest but can you handle the best?

So @Eoghyy and I were screwing around on twitter.com and he mentioned doing a Shadow Dragon Draug solo run. (Playing through the game using only Draug to battle).
    Seems easy enough, right? Well, for the most part, it was, but I ran into a couple of issues.

1, Marth
    2, Chapter 15

Other than that, it was almost completely a breeze. There were very few cases when Draug could actually take significant damage, if it even landed.
    "Well geez Lewis, this run shouldn't be much of a problem, should it?"

Indeed it shall, my friend! I've made a set of rules sure to put you in a bind!

1. Hard 3 mode or higher. Hard 2 was 2 easy! ha!
    2. Only Draug can participate in combat. Marth is banned from fighting but can still open chests. A thief is also allowed (but he still can't fight!)
    note: if you need to, you can use other characters in Chapter 1, since it's full of ****.
    3. No meatshielding. You can kill off units for sidequests, but not to save Draug or Marth.
    4. Absolutely no utilization of replacement units. Not for staffbots, meatshielding, reclassing, or anything else. Don't bring them into battle.
    5. No reclassing Draug.
    6. One staffbot IS allowed, since there are a few cases where it would be helpful if not necessary to have one in order to keep Draug alive.
    7. No Nagi. This is for your benefit.
    8. Doing a two-turn bosskill and Marth warp is allowed. (discouraged, though. he needs the exp.)
    9. A magic fighter is allowed to take care of Gharnef in chapter 23. This is the only chapter which another character can be used in combat. (you can use the geosphere to see who the real gharnef is btw). good luck keeping him alive in the arena
    10. 3 fortify staffbots are allowed in the final chapter. (gotoh will be one and elice will probably be the other)
    11. Geosphere allowed in all cases, and is not considered a form of combat (can't give exp), so anyone except fillers can use it.
    12. Stay hydrated :^) :^) :^) :^)

That's about it. Don't make long photoset updates unless you really want to, they're honestly a drag. Let me know if you have any suggestions, and have fun ^_^ SUPER DOGA
    Last edited by Bricktoad; 08-05-2015 at 07:31 AM.
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    DOGARS c
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    can we use geosphere in final chapter?
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badootel View Post
    can we use geosphere in final chapter?
    let me add a geosphere rule, actually! you can use it whenever :T

draug will probably be level 20/20 by the time you get it anyways so it's not really going to matter. it'll just save you time. and life.
    Last edited by Bricktoad; 08-05-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Also, please note that this hasn't been tested past hard 3! it's more exciting when you don't know what to expect next though, right? :D

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Okay, so I beat Chapter 1 in 108 turns thanks to a lucky 38% hit Javelin crit OHKO on Gazzak. I missed Wrys (and by that I mean Heal staff gold) and Jagen killed some guy who attacked him over Doga because I'm stupid.
    I'm currently sitting in Chapter 2 trying to burn the boss' Hand Axe uses. Pretty much everyone died. It's just DOGA, Marth, Jagen, Cain and Ogma left. I actually recruit Darros but then he died and Caeda died because I didn't fly her on to a sea tile or something and I thus couldn't get Castor. Oh well.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    i want to attempt this!!!