Thread: Homunculus Labs || Shaymin's GFX Gallery and Shop

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Homunculus Labs || Shaymin's GFX Gallery and Shop

Please Read Before Requesting!

Examples of the Outcome

What is this?
    What I (mainly) make in this shop is something unique to any other shop: MaTro Squares. What's a MaTro Square you ask? It's a shortened version of saying "Married to", which is what the original thread for what I make really is: a tiny square to the side of your sig pic that says you married a character. This is not limited to the typical anime/video game character(s); in fact, it can be from any universe, from Accel World, Doctor Who, Okami, even the ones that are not patented to a company. Seeing as this is version 1.1 of my signature shop(s), my main focus is on my MaTros. But more on that later.

General "Mumbo Jumbo"

• Images given have to be decent looking. That means it has to be a good size (not 200 x 200 unless it's a headshot), and decent quality.
    • It's highly recommended to give stocks. If you don't know what that is, this is a stock image. This is a render. If you're still confused, take some time to read A Guide to All Things GFX. If you don't know if it's a stock or a render, download the image to your computer then hover your cursor over the file. If the background appears blue, it's a render. If the background appears any other color, it's a stock.
    • If it's an image that leads to an Error page, reupload the image to puush, imgur, or whatever you use to upload your pics.
    • Specify which type of MaTro you want. It's as simple as "I'd like to marry __" or "I'd like to be the proud owner of ___".
    • You can request for MaTros with gifs however, do keep in mind that they are going to take some time. To give you perspective of why, I use two image editing programs to make these MaTros with the best quality possible: Photoshop for making the image itself, GIMP exclusively for making the text (while the typography in Photoshop is fine, it blends too much for MaTros). A gif is a set of multiple images compressed in one file animated with a set time, meaning that I have to resize and crop multiple images/layers.

Marrying a Video Game/Anime Character
    • There is a one week cooldown between each request you make.
    • No polygamy.
    • Notify me when you want to divorce. More of an inverse of no polygamy, but this is to make sure the MaTros are traditionally fair game. Even if the waifus are first come, first serve.
    • If you are unsure if your character is claimed, you can click here to find the full list of married characters.

Owning a Pokemon

• Not true to its name, actually. Pokemon's just the main thing I had in mind. It can be something from any series, but the concept behind it must be similar to how you have a Pokemon. Crossing that line is just wrong.
    • You may request for a new Pokemon to own within any period of time, just not while I'm sleeping or at school.

Wildcards

• Basically a completely blank MaTro without all the marriage or owning Pokemon presets.
    • This is not another way of getting yourself another marriage card.
    • It is also not a way to own people.
    • Do not use a wildcard as a form of stirring up drama on the forum. Go have your drama elsewhere, but not in my shop.
    • No NSFW images.

Here are the order forms.

Marrying:
    Code:
    Color(s):
    Top (aka, preferred name):
    Bottom:
    Series:
    Picture:
    *Special design/artifact: (can ranged from scanlines to a small picture attached to main one)
    Owning:
    Code:
    Color(s):
    Top:
    Bottom:
    Picture:
    Glass window effect: yes or no
    *Special design/artifact: (if any)
    Wildcards:
    Code:
    Color(s):
    Top:
    Middle:
    Bottom:
    Picture:
    Glass window effect: yes or no
    *Special design/artifact:
    Miscellaneous

Why don't you do regular signatures anymore?
    Well... I still do. It's just that school is a major issue now. But if you would like for me to make you GFX, take a quick look through my old signature thread and PM me the order form. The examples I've put on their aren't the most updated, but one of my more recent examples is my own signature.

Disclaimer: Original idea by ampzz of the osu! forums.

Also, for all the people that are still using MaTros in their signatures, please confirm with me that you'd like to keep the MaTro so that I can keep track of things.

Last change made: 12/6/15:
    Teaser signatures are back, under the name "wildcards".
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 12-06-2015 at 11:25 PM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    1. Just so everyone knows, the wonderful banner on my anime skin (That everyone will forever see in the anime section) is the ssshaymin's work! I was very happy with it.

2. I don't remember who, but someone was married to Rin in the last forum. Do I have to wait to see if that person still wants it or can I just rush and throw my hat in the door now? banning is always an option for that person too If I can't have Rin, I may make another request one day. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorasfan View Post
    2. I don't remember who, but someone was married to Rin in the last forum. Do I have to wait to see if that person still wants it or can I just rush and throw my hat in the door now? banning is always an option for that person too If I can't have Rin, I may make another request one day. xD
    I guess you have to wait for it. Patriot's the one who had the Rin MaTro, but he has two of the things, so.

I'll give until Friday 10 PM EST before I wipe the "married to" list clean.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssshaymin View Post
    I guess you have to wait for it. Patriot's the one who had the Rin MaTro, but he has two of the things, so.

I'll give until Friday 10 PM EST before I wipe the "married to" list clean.
    BWAHAHA I'LL KEEP IT JUST IN SPITE

Actually just kidding UBW anime ruined Rin for me, you can have it.

EDIT: also, do you still take render requests?
    Last edited by Patriot; 08-05-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Patriot Yeah, I do. Just not super complicated and huge images.

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    YES VICTORY IS MINE. If I survived the '06 anime I'll survive anything, and I have nostalgia glasses on full power at all times during UBW anyway so it's OK. xD

In that case absolutely no rush here but I'll put my hat in!

Best GirlTohsaka Rin
    Color(s): I'm feeling a nice darker orange / red / yellow color scheme that looks kind of like the UBW reality marble.
    Top:"Married to"
    Bottom:"Tohsaka Rin"
    Series: Fate/Stay Night
    Picture: I found a few! Your choice of:
    *Special design/artifact: Nothing I really have in mind. Do what you think look best!

Thanks a million. It'll proudly go in my signature.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Color: Black
    Top: "Married to"
    Bottom: "Nana Ōsaki"
    Series: Nana
    Picture: Very hard to find good pictures of her. I've been thinking one of these two, but I'm not sure if either of them works for you. If not, please contact me.
    Special artifact: Been thinking about a flower like this on one of the corners, but can't seem to find a render of it, so it probably won't work. If you can't put it in, it's no problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorasfan View Post
    Top:"Married to"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxy View Post
    Top: "Married to"
    Uh... "Top" is where your preferred names go. The "married to" part is already included when you request a MaTro.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Uh... "Top" is where your preferred names go. The "married to" part is already included when you request a MaTro.
    oops. Preferred name is just "Tuxy".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    GG, in that case "Majorasfan" is my preferred name. Apologies.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast