Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been a real hectic couple of weeks.

@ozzi9816

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/qbeTeKb.png
    Pending:
    None!

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's been a few months now and really, the forum hasn't gotten much bigger, so I'm considering bringing back the teaser signatures. If you don't remember what they look like, they look something like this:

I'd like your opinions, either here or in this strawpoll, which refers to them as wildcards (name in progress).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The people have spoken and the teaser sigs are back! Here are the rules, taken directly from the updated OP:

• Basically a completely blank MaTro without all the marriage or owning Pokemon presets.
    • This is not another way of getting yourself another marriage card.
    • It is also not a way to own people.
    • Do not use a wildcard as a form of stirring up drama on the forum. Go have your drama elsewhere, but not in my shop.
    • No NSFW images.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 12-06-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I've decided to transform the shop into a shop and gallery since there's not much activity in the way of art, much less graphics. The gallery portion of this thread will be more of a journal entry sort of deal, since there used to be a 25 image limit on each post? (I'm not too sure if that's still around, but I know at some point in the past I hit a 25 image limit.) I've got school work that needs to gotten out of the way, but I do have plans to reformat the OP to fit the purposes of this thread.

So have a dump of stuff I've been doing over the past couple months. You might have seen it when I don't blab about Kancolle on my twitter. : P

This last one is a wip and it's been a wip for a while. I really wanted to work on my textures more than my vectors.

aaaa what the heck man, the Latias sig isn't an attachment ;;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shaymin; 05-10-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wow, I see you're still great at this sort of thing.
    I haven't attempted this sort of are in about a year or so, so I might not be as good as I was at one point, even though I was never as good at this as you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    Wow, I see you're still great at this sort of thing.
    I haven't attempted this sort of are in about a year or so, so I might not be as good as I was at one point, even though I was never as good at this as you are.
    For some reason, I always found it the fun thing to stick to. It did take some time to get good at, and it's only been less than a year before I accepted that I even had a style.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You've had this same style for about three years, though. This is how you've always made these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    You've had this same style for about three years, though. This is how you've always made these.
    In some cases I agree with you, in others I don't. I mean, I can sort of see a style being consistent through my work, but I've never really supported my texture + vector + clipping mask style until pretty recently.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456