Thread: Greetings one and all!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greetings one and all!

Hello, everybody! For those of you who don't know me, I'm ShadowMr.L. One of the various members who have been a part of the SuperSkarmory forums before the merge. So if you remember me.... congrats! You get a cookie! (assuming you're an old SS forum user that is.) Allow me to give you a little bit of history about me.

I'm 18 years old. I'll be a freshmen in college this month. I've been a part of forums for six years. My interests include watching anime, reading books, manga, playing games, listening to music and enjoying conversations with friends.

Over the last few months of the SS forums, I wasn't active all that much. But with this, I think I'll do my best to put forth an effort to be here and be active a whole ton. Thank you reading, hope to meet all of you and have some good times!

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey shadow, nice to see you! Welcome to PokeCheats!

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Over there! *points at my house* Nice, inn't?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome back, Shadow! Check Rate My Professor. Check Rate My Professor. Check Rate My Professor.

Oh, and it's nice to have you here again and nice to see an actual intro! (most I've seen so far have been a little hard to respond to...)

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    hey shadow............................................ ........................................forums up
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hey Shadow! We want m4! welcome to forum!
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Hey there Shadow, and welcome back to the forum! It's great that you could join us~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMr.L View Post
    Hello, everybody! For those of you who don't know me, I'm ShadowMr.L. One of the various members who have been a part of the SuperSkarmory forums before the merge. So if you remember me.... congrats! You get a cookie! (assuming you're an old SS forum user that is.) Allow me to give you a little bit of history about me.

I'm 18 years old. I'll be a freshmen in college this month. I've been a part of forums for six years. My interests include watching anime, reading books, manga, playing games, listening to music and enjoying conversations with friends.

Over the last few months of the SS forums, I wasn't active all that much. But with this, I think I'll do my best to put forth an effort to be here and be active a whole ton. Thank you reading, hope to meet all of you and have some good times!
    Wow, I didn't do this at all