Gaming info:
    Spoiler!

Last Updated: 4/7/16

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    Pikachu in all of them. I simply enjoy Pikachu. Easy to use. Nice attacks.

PIKACHUUUUUUUUUU!!!

:3
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3007-9495-2355
    Mainly a sm4sh player. Robin main, though I also play a ton of pika and ZSS. Scale tipping is life~

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    64: Yoshi
    Melee: Mewtwo
    Brawl: Ike
    Sm4sh: Still finding one. Currently Ganondorf.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    64: Yoshi
    Melee: Mewtwo
    Brawl: Ike
    Sm4sh: Still finding one. Currently Ganondorf.
    Good look finding yourself (:

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Smash 64: Haven't played......
    Melee: 20xx noob
    Brawl: Toon Link
    Sm4ss: Trash low tiers like toon link lol

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0860-3791-1336
    I'm not a competitive smasher, so my mains are solely based of of personal enjoyment. I do however wish to become a competitive smash player (specifically in Melee).

Super Smash Bros. : Pikachu. I've only played SSB once, so saying Pikachu is my main may be a stretch.

Super Smash Bros Melee : Peach. I've always had a fondness for The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. I was so elated to see her as a playable character in Melee. I'm determined to learn how to play Peach competitively... No matter how challenging it may be.

Super Smash Bros Brawl : Peach & Zero Suit Samus. When I first bought SSBB I "mained" Peach, but after learning I can select Zero Suit on the character select screen, I primarily played as her (mostly because of hype).

Super Smash Bros. 3DS : Undecided. I still play Peach and Zero Suit, but I also like Rosalina & Luma as well as Villager. I believe I'm the best with Villager. I primarily played him/her in the demo so I'm used to them.
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Melee: Falco
    Brawl: Wolf
    4: Sheik and Toon Link

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smash 64: Captain Falcon- Sick, sick combos with the Cap I swear F-throw to U-air to U-air to Up-B (or D-Air if you're off-stage) is almost as satisfying as landing a Falcon Punch :P Besides that, Cap is ridiculously fast and while F-air is not the Knee, that double kick is a great spacing tool. Captain Falcon is mah boi

Smash Melee: Ganondorf - I was originally just your regular Captain falcon main... until I unlocked Captain Ganon. Geeez that guy hits like a truck. Sure, the combos are gone (unless you count D-air to another D-air ) and he's slow... but L-Cancelling with his monster aerials makes him very viable, and to me, it was all about that disrespect

Smash Brawl: Marth - I was ready for Ganondorf to return... but he sucked. Bad. So instead of returning to the Cap, I decided to try one of those Japanese guys that I never touch. And Marth was... just great!
    I loved the spacing comcept of regulng your knockback depending on where do you hit with the sword. It was great to end a game in 10 seconds because of a tipper conecting twice Also his floatiness was something fresh to me after playing always heavy characters.

Smash 4: Ganondorf - After all those years... he was back, and oh man is he buffed. The Dorf now hits like a truck, has super armor in the Warlock Pumch (thing that was ridiculouslky deceptive the first weeks the game was out) the Up-Tilt now actually is useful (great shield breaker and edgeguard tool) and while I can no longer short hop D-airs, I looooove the Flame-Choke. It's the best, and can seriously win a game if you Ganoncide. I love the Dorf here, and how awesome is to disrespectyour oponnent

Up-Tilt (shield break) to Down Taunt to reversed aerial Warlock Punch = True Combo

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    bumping because I'm trash

Smash 4: Wario, Little Mac and a bit of Mega Man on the side

Mine in Smash 4 have changed drastically. I can barely play Donkey Kong or Kirby anymore, and I simple don't enjoy playing as Jiggs anymore. On the other hand, Wario is the single greatest Smash character of all time and Little Mac is a bunch of fun if you know how to play him right DON'T SIDE B OFF THE STAGE. Mega Man is when I want to switch things up a little and play a slightly more defensive game. Plus U-Air kills give me life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast