Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite movie?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685

Your favorite movie?

Simple. What's your favorite movie, out of all the one's you've ever watched?

I'd have to go with a movie called The Thirteenth Year, made my Disney a bit ago. Movies aren't exactly my cup of tea.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    If I had to choose one, it would probably be Surf's Up. It's a really goofy, funny film about surfing penguins and a surfing chicken, and isn't really a movie that should be taken overly seriously. It's really bright and upbeat, and can cheer me up from anything. Also Chicken Joe is best character.

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Mystic Gohan OH YEAH, I remember that movie. Kind of want to watch it again because I remember that being really good.

The last movie that I remember liking a lot when it came out was Django Unchained. It's a great movie, but it's not for really sensitive people since the director is Quentin Taratino, and a lot of aspects in his movies are in them (blood, language, some random bit that happens for no reason that makes you go "wtf"). The movie was pretty exciting from what I remember though. Other than that, I don't really have a favorite movie, nor do I go to a lot of movies when they are in theaters (Deadpool is going to be an exception though).

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Finding Nemo is a heartwarming story that my 5 year old self loved, and to this day I love it to death.

I also liked Interstellar, though the ending was kinda just a cop out to me.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't really watch movies all that much, but I can say that Stitch! The Movie is my favorite movie. Either that or The Great Gatsby (2013)

I need to see more movies. ;_;

Pretty Good DonatorModeratorBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2879-0451-7117
    I really love The Shawshank Redemption. Such an amazing story that gives me all sorts of feels. Morgan Freeman was so damn good in it. Other movies I really love would be Kill Bill(Vol 1 & 2), Fight Club, and Her.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine would probably be either Moneyball, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, or Coach Carter. I'm not really a movie guy either but I love these movies!
    This is too true... R.I.P Oscar Taveras...

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite movie. I don't watch movies that often because I have the attention span of a hamster, but I could watch that movie a million times and never get tired of it.

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Don't know if I can choose a favorite, but Grease is really good.

This song will forever be in my head.

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lion King has got to be my favorite. It was a big part of my childhood and those movies were so much fun to watch. I even watch them from time to time nowadays just because of how fun and enjoyable they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast