Thread: PC Game Bundle Giveaway/Trade Thread

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

PC Game Bundle Giveaway/Trade Thread

Howdy, everyone! How'd you all like some FREE PC GAMES? Or well, potentially free. If so, then please, read on!

There exists these sites, like Humble Bundle or Indiegala, in which you can buy bundles of games for a certain price, or any price you want! Most of the time, these games are a little obscure, and/or are indie games, but lots of them are really fun! Buying these bundles are often cheaper than buying any one game from them! Now that's saving! These sites change bundles every so often too, so there's always something new to check out!
    Here is a list of some bundle sites:
    Humble Bundle
    Indie Gala
    Groupees
    Bundlestars
    Lazy Guys

Often times, you may see a game in a bundle that you really want, and isn't on sale anywhere else. If you buy the bundle with the intention of only playing that game, you'll have a whole bunch of others that are untouched! This thread is to help remedy that. Have a game you got in a bundle but don't want? Heck, it doesn't even have to be from a bundle, any game can work! Trade or give it away here!

"How can I do that?", you may ask. Well, you can use this thread! I will separate offers into "Giveaways" and "Trades". "Giveaways" are offers to give someone a game for free, no costs! "Trades" are offers to give someone a game in exchange for retrieving a game. Offers will be listed here in this first post. If you see a game you'd like to claim or to offer a trade, just reply and "mention" their name using the Mention tag! They'll even get a notification! (hopefully)

You can Mention somebody in three different ways, and I will show you how from easiest to hardest. The first way is to just type "@" and then the user's name right after. Make sure to type it out exactly the way it is seen, the tag is case sensitive! The next way is to go into the text editor (Go Advanced) and then find the Mention button. All you have to do is type the user's name inbetween the tags. Be careful though, as this method will leave the whole name in lowercase. Edit the name to match the casing on the username. The last way to do it is to manually type it out. You can do:
    [ mention= UserNumber ] Username [ /mention ] (no spaces)
    You can find somebody's user number by going onto their profile and then finding the string of numbers after "php?" in the URL.

Here is an example of a reply towards a giveaway game.
    "@ User
    I would like ___________.
    Thanks."

Here is an example of a trade offer.
    "@ User
    I would like to trade ___________ for your ___________.
    Thanks."

Now that we have the intro out of the way, let's get to some underground game dealing actual action! The two categories are listed below. Most games are on Steam, so click on the image to be redirected to it! Some games may be for mobile too!

GIVEAWAYS

Spoiler!

TRADES

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT! If you have something you would like to put up for a giveaway or a trade, please PM me with every game you would like to do so at one time. I will update the categories to include the game. I would appreciate it if you could also link a screenshot to the game's Title/Cover, but this is not required. Please remember to "mention" somebody if you want to claim a giveaway or offer a trade! Trade offers should be in the post! If a trade is accepted, then please contact me as well.
    And to be fair, you may only claim one giveaway game every 5 days. You can trade games as much as you want.
    If at any point you receive a trade that has been used already, please give proof and report to me immediately.

Last edited by EpicCh33se; 01-11-2016 at 01:07 AM.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    So I don't think this is exactly where ch33se had in mind for this thread to go but I have a couple Steam keys that I don't know what to do with (I already have the software) so first come, first served. (If you take a key(s) reply so I can cross it off the list.)

RPG Maker VX Ace
    RPG Maker VX Ace - Luna scripts
    Game Character Hub

Game Guru
    GG - Mega 2
    GG - Mega 3
    GG - Death Valley
    GG - Fantasy
    GG - Buildings

disclaimer: from what i've seen of it so far, Game Guru is basically a Half Life 2 or Unreal 1 modding clone that's normally priced at twenty dollars, don't expect too much from it. the above keys should still be valid, though.

i have a personal dislike for RPG Maker but if you're a big FF5 fan it gets the job done.

Have fun.
    Last edited by Grandma; 01-01-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I snagged RPG Maker!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hey, @dragonite, I would like the base Game Guru game, thanks!

I'll leave all DLC codes in case someone already has Game Guru/wants them for some reason.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by SO SPOOPY View Post
    Hey, @dragonite, I would like the base Game Guru game, thanks!

I'll leave all DLC codes in case someone already has Game Guru/wants them for some reason.
    updated .

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll snag Game Character Hub.
    I have claimed Totodile and Spheal on January 1st, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    I think it'd be neat if we made like a chronological timeline order for the Pokemon RPs. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoghy View Post
    If the Pokémon RPs are supposed to all be related, I think I'll go kill myself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepuffle View Post
    Good point.

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    I'll snag Game Character Hub.
    ahfiuwkrjghbdkg mention tags aogjlkrhfngjkdfg