This makes me want to move to Canada.
    This makes me want to leave Canada.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainers14 View Post
    This makes me want to leave Canada.

Then youll get to see ads like this
    Last edited by Blue; 08-13-2015 at 05:20 AM.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    My thoughts on this evening's debate:

Rubio wants to just jump right into war with no concern for financial responsibility and doesn't have a comprehensive strategy for defeating ISIS, And Trump and Christie just want to throw the constitution right out the window. Cruz and Paul did very well.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    And Trump and Christie just want to throw the constitution right out the window.
    I would agree with you on this one, except at this point I'm not convinced that either of them know that the Constitution actually exists. Never expected to side very strongly with a Bush over anything but Jeb said it pretty well (and more politely than I would have):

Quote Originally Posted by jeb
    Donald is great at the one-liners, but he’s a chaos candidate, and he’d be a chaos president.
    Just got home, will watch the full thing in a minute and probably update post with more brain dump after that :P

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Did Trump say something related to prohibiting Muslims onto American territory or what?

Maybe I should update you on the situation in Romania... well the left-wing government quitted after that Halloween nightclub fire (I believe I made a thread about that) where 62 people lost their lives. One of the reasons being poor hospitals, which they just didn't care about, because they were too busy financing the church. Then we had protests with up to 35,000 people and they were convinced.

Now we have a techno government, so far it seems pretty decent.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The problem with politics is the slander, no working together. We have a small number of people wanting the better for everyone (Libertarians, Centrists, etc.) and none of them get publicized as the left and right candidates.

I've had nice political discussions with obviously left leaning people, but that's because they listened to me, and I was able to listen to them. They weren't forcing anything down my throat, and I actually learned a few things from the past. Centre politics, whether centre-left, centre-right, or dead centre, is THE place to be as far as politics. Most people here are willing to hear the other's POV. The closer you are to the centre, the better.
    It takes a Teen Age Riot to get me out of bed right now.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So, I'm just as #NeverTrump as I was 2 days ago. That said, here are my thoughts on the election, and my plan for going forward
    1) I keep hearing that, if we elected the president by peoplar vote, Hillary would've won. This claim is ridiculous, as we do not know well either candidate would have performed had they been campaigning for a popular vote rather than for the electoral vote. We do know, for examples, that Trump would have actually campaigned in California, especially in San Diego, Orange County, the Central Valley, and riverside, where there are a lot of Republican voters who're completely destroyed by Democrats in Los Angeles and the Bay Area; likewise, we also know Hillary would've campaigned in the south, especially in New Orleans, Atlanta, Raleigh, and Charleston, where there are plenty of Democrat voters overshadowed by pretty much the entire rest of the south. What we have absolutely no way of knowing is how this would've overall impacted the popular vote.
    2) How the absolute fučk did Dump win? I've written that that the Regressive Left had a strong influence on the Trump vote. Of course, alt-right fear-mongering is definitely equally responsible, I just haven't gotten to writing about that half of the problem yet.
    3) What political platform am I living by? Same as it was before the election.
    4) Finally, now that I actually know which of the two will become president, here's my plan for come next year.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ledadg02 View Post
    bot spam stuff deleted
    hi fellow bot. stop being evil you're suppose to serve masters not spam

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast