Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics Discussion Thread

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I absolutely despised both candidates so I'm happy I'm not old enough to vote yet.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Trump is bad and if you supported him then you're bad as well and I hope you see that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Fidel Castro has died

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dunno if anyone noticed from my chatbox dump, but my libertarianism ideology that was on the fence about minarchism and anarcho capitalism has finally tipped to the latter. I advocate for a completely free and competitive capitalist market, with no state.

For years, my government speculation had been there, but in previous years, my formerly conservative viewpoint existed. After a few realizations over the past three years, my conversion to libertarianism grew more inevitable. I had danced with voluntaryism in my freshman year, but it is now at it's peak.

Government can throw money at the problem, paying for **** that does not represent all taxpayers, throwing money at programs that have failed, and overall are using eminent domain to infringe other people's property rights and hurting them, advocating for an uncompetitive and regulated economy. Not to mention, our centralized bank is not even government ran, and they keep bailing out companies, violating laissez-faire, all because John Maynard Keynes told them to do so, because "recessions are bad".

And plus, who in their right ******* mind should tell people to live by other people's standards and thought processes?

Government never built society. The people did.
    It takes a Teen Age Riot to get me out of bed right now.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    we need to build a wall

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I think Mexico is the one who needs to build a wall around us at this point, tbh.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think there should be a wall between Israel and Afghanistan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to be able to comment on your thread. Your post thread above is worth reading - Sewa Sound System
    A man who is to cultivate the field of services such as: Jasa SEO, Jasa Sewa Genset & Jasa Sewa AC.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We need 1776, not 1984.
    It takes a Teen Age Riot to get me out of bed right now.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast