Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Mega-Evolution?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Favorite Mega-Evolution?

((Uhh, this should be here, right? I guess it can be moved when Gen 7. comes out))

Some Mega Evolutions are super cool! Some.... aren't. Post your favorite here! It can be in terms of looks, type, stats, whatever.

My personal favorites are Mega Charizard X for their typing (Why wasn't he Dragon in the first place D:) and Mega Audino for their stats and looks!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    If you know me well enough, you know that I have a certain...distaste towards Mega Evolutions, but I'm not going to go into that here. My favourite Mega Evolution is definitely Mega Houndoom. One reason is because it's a very powerful Pokemon, but not ridiculously powerful like many other Megas. Also, unlike far too many of them, Houndoom actually deserved and need a Mega Evolution, since, before Gen 6, Houndoom was an incredibly lackluster Pokemon. Finally, let's talk about the design.

I love it! It looks completely cool and badass, but also doesn't change vanilla Houndoom's design too much. I think it makes just enough aesthetic changes to make look especially intimidating and cool to look at!

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    I'm a ******* bias but Mega Swampert is super buff and cool.

Also Mega Beedrill is REALLY COOL AND PRETTY THREATENING. Who doesn't like KILLER BEES
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I mean, Salamence is my favorite Pokemon and all but I personally don't like his Mega. Therefore I guess it is Mega Sceptile. Grass-Dragon is an interesting type, despite it's quad weakness to ice.
    i dont exactly like siggys. they are too mainstream

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    tmw you have to look up the mega evolutions to remember what they actually all are

But really though. Typically a Treecko line bias would make me go with Mega Sceptile, but I don't really like it too terribly much, other than it's amazing typing. In terms of usage, I'd say Mega Mewtwo X was also really cool to me. I had a lot of fun using it in Pokémon battles and is a good battler. For looks. I'd say Mega Ampharos and Mega Absol are the best. Both are just fabulous.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Gardevoir. No real reason why. Design is decent, typing is decent, ability is decent, stats are decent. Other Megas have better designs (Tyranitar), better types (Altaria), better abilities (Gengar) and better base stats (almost anything) but Gardevoir puts them all together really nicely.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mega Diancie here. B/c its Rock Polish set saved my butt in so many battles.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In terms of battle capabilities, my favorite is Mega Kangaskhan because I like the idea of being able to attack twice in one turn. In terms of design, Mega Charizard X because IT'S A BLACK ******* DRAGON WITH BLUE FIYAAAAAHHH.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Mega Charizard X, Mega Houndoom and Mega Mawile are just too cool.
    Mega Ampharos' hairdo is the best though.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Mega Emboar...oh wait. that was just a dream. Damn.

In that sad case, I will pick Mega Charizard Y.

This describes me so well it's saddening...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast