Thread: Fire Emblem Challenge Runs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Fire Emblem Challenge Runs!

COPY-PASTING MY THREAD FROM THE ARCHIVES BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO RETYPE EVERYTHING. Don't worry, I added a few (unimportant) stuff that the last thread didn't have.

Fire Emblem is known to be quite a challenging game, but some people like to make the game even harder for themselves by having certain restrictions or rules. This is a list of challenges you can do with Fire Emblem games. Oh, and since I live under a rock, I don't know every type of challenge run, so feel free to add stuff here or suggest your own made up challenge run.

Note: For most, if not all of these runs, optional rules such as free usage of the Lord(s) of the game, allowing unusable units to serve as meat shields and open doors/chests, banning usage of certain features/items of the game, etc. to make the game easier or harder is allowed. Just make sure it doesn't conflict with the rules of the challenge you're doing.

Spoiler!

Big thanks to Badootel/Dabootel/Dabottle/Eoghan/Lord Penguin/DaJollyMan/Darkbottle/SoDabottle/Soda/SodaWithIce for helping me with listing this down.
    Last edited by X!!; 08-10-2015 at 01:42 AM.