Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooking.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Honestly I don't know how to cook anything (except for microwavable stuff, and let's face it, that's dumb). I've been taught to try and make a few things, but when it comes time to actually make the dishes, it always doesn't turn out too well. For that reason the house is chock full of snack stuff and that I have to actually wait until my mom or dad (it's rare) gets here and makes something for me. (I basically don't ever eat lunch unless I have enough money to go out and get some fast food or go to the grocery store.)
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i can make a mean bowl of ramen

but fr i know how to cook, i can cook plenty of things on my own if i actually feel like doing it >.>
    honestly though i'm not creative at all with my cooking and usually need a recipe, i'm not one of those people who can throw anything in a pot and make it taste good ;-;
    i enjoy making pastas the most because it's my fave, but i usually only make it for myself. i'm really good at misjudging how much i'll need to make for multiple people. :/

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dad has always been the best cook in the family. I have never been the type to cook because I am pretty bad at it and believe me when I say this, the most complicated thing that I can make (and taste good) is a grilled cheese sandwich. lol

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i am *** at cooking lol

my dad is pretty decent at it though, i ate "mici" today.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I can cook basic things like scrambled eggs, sunny-side up eggs, deviled eggs, salmon (yuck), etc.

I'm much better at baking, though. I like baking cakes, cookies, brownies, waffles/pancakes, etc.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I like to try my hand at cooking, especially desserts and foreign foods, but I can't say I'm better at it than the average layman.

And also @Dragonite try making Dangos
    they're pretty good if you can get the recipe down
    Last edited by ozzi9816; 08-11-2015 at 04:44 AM.
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm pretty good at coming up with dishes on the fly, depending on what's in the refrigerator. Most of what I do is stir-fry, which generally goes something like this: I cut up the vegetables that I've chosen into chunks, and put those in the pan, and let those cook. Then, I take the vegetables out, add the meat, and let that cook. Then, I throw the veggies back into the pan, and add seasonings or soy sauce. Simple, fast, and edible. I also know how to cook spaghetti, gyoza (from scratch), curry, three-cup chicken, and all this other stuff. I don't rely too much on recipes, and just play it by tongue.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I usually use a microwave, but I can also make a decent sandwich, soup, smoothie, or burger.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The only things I can cook are pancakes, grilled cheese, ramen, and pizza rolls. But I can make stuff if all I have to do is put it in the oven. I'm doomed when I move out. @~@

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12