Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prefered Web Browser?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Prefered Web Browser?

Let's go back to the early 2000's. When web browsers would simply put you on the internet and you can go in to your own world. Now, web browsers are doing everything. What is your favorite web browser and why?
    i dont exactly like siggys. they are too mainstream

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    I mean that's not much of a difference unless you're implying something different.

Chrome. Started using it a few years back and have stuck with it ever since. It's good for me.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I have Chrome too. I haven't really had a big problem with it, but I might have to start using Firefox as well since it looks like a lot of websites are more functional with that.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    I use Chrome, and have done for many years now. The only thing I don't like about Chrome is Twitch streams don't seem to work as well on it as on Firefox, but I don't know if that's Chrome's problem or my computer's problem. Either way, Chrome is the easiest to use, in my opinion.

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    I currently use and prefer Chrome. I originally used IE, then Firefox, and now I just feel like Chrome works the best on my computer out of all the options so I use that. On my phone, however, I just stick to Safari because I don't care enough to download the dang Google Chrome app and use that instead (especially since you can't even delete Safari off of iPhones in the first place x_x).

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm a huge fan of Google Chrome. I tried using FireFox for a little bit, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Chrome. Chrome's typically my main browser in which I do things on, like go here, watch Youtube videos, twitch streams, reading manga etc.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    I've used Firefox for the past idunnohowmany years and I see no reason to switch. My main complaint with Chrome is that it doesn't have a functioning tab management system like Firefox.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxy View Post
    I've used Firefox for the past idunnohowmany years and I see no reason to switch. My main complaint with Chrome is that it doesn't have a functioning tab management system like Firefox.
    but then how would you ever get access to this?!?!?

I use Chrome. It looks like more recent versions of Firefox have come pretty close to imitating Chrome, but I see no reason to switch. My only complaint with Chrome is how much of a RAM hog it is, since it seems to not deallocate its memory until you shut down the entire browser rather than when you close your current window/tab.

It also seems like it has an easier time handling Flash . . . except for Twitch streams . . . and doesn't ask you to update ten times a day, since its Shockwave player is part of Chrome itself. I have no idea why it doesn't like Twitch, though.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've used IE, Firefox, and Chrome, but now I mainly use Opera because it seems to work better on my computer than any other browser. The only kind of bad thing about it is that sometimes Youtube videos lag, but it isn't really that big of a deal. I still like it a lot. I might also use Microsoft Edge for the heck of it some day lol.
    This is too true... R.I.P Oscar Taveras...

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Chrome mainly for the speed and built in market for extensions. I use like, 10
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast