Thread: Super Smash Flash Discussion

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

Super Smash Flash Discussion

I'm surprised no one made a thread about this yet! xD

So, as I'm sure you're aware, there's a game called Super Smash Flash, which is a flash version of Super Smash Bros. It wasn't very good, however, as the controls were completely dumb and confusing, the cast of characters was all over the place and the stages sucked. Luckily, there was a sequel called Super Smash Flash 2, which is eons better. It has controls that come straight from Smash, for one thing. What are your thoughts on it? Do you think it's a cool idea, or do you dislike the thought of it?

Personally, I really enjoy it. I think it's a great way for people to get their Smash Bros. fix if, like me, the device they have Smash Bros. on is broken. Plus, the edition of characters like Goku, Naruto and Ichigo is a great idea, as they don't have a hope in hell of ever making it into the actual Smash games. Everything works the same as it would in the actual Smash games, the spritework is excellent and the selection of stages is great.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    I actually like the original Smash Flash more! It's fast, fun, broken, and simple, JUST LIKE DOMINON!

Also Smash Flash 2 took like 6+ years to come out so by the time it finally released I was sort of not interested anymore.

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I played it a few years ago, and it left me the impression that Naruto was OP as fudge.
    Also no Ganondorf...
    Marth was great, tho, and became my "sorta main" for the month I played.

Online battles sucked, tho, and it was not my internet connection the one sucking. Plus having tobname every room "No Anime ****" was kinda rude

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I played SSF2 for a long time when online was released, but with all of the bugs and maintenance that the game had to go through, I just didn't think that it was worth it and put it down.