Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite video game?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685

Your favorite video game?

The normal question. What is your all-time favorite video game?

Personally my favorite video game of all time is PMD: Explorers of Sky, but outside of Pokémon, Fortune Street is a close second. Just something about finances, man.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    That's a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tough question, but I'd have to be biased and say ORAS because I'm a nostalgiafag that can't get enough of Hoenn. I've probably played through Omega Ruby like 5 times by now.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215

This says it all.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Tie between "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward" and "Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney"
    First because good plot and great atmosphere, second because cross-over of two of my favorite series with a nice plot.

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door hands down. Absolutely brilliant game that I continue to go back and replay again and again. (Also the original Paper Mario is way up there too, along with games such as Pokemon G/S/C and The Binding of Isaac)

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Half Life 2. The story is top notch. The environment is still really well done with unique and different landscapes. The character development is great along with the gameplay and awesome physics.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915

Such an incredibly fun and charming game, with a lot of options for gameplay, great level and puzzle design, a great and cheerful soundtrack and a really fun multiplayer mode.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would either have to be Kingdom Hearts II or Mafia II. I love Kingdom Hearts II because it was the first game I played in the Kingdom Hearts series, which is my favorite gaming series, and I really like playing it. I've played through it at least 5 times! I love Mafia II because it isn't some goofy game like GTA. It shows the hardships of joining the Mafia and how you can lose everything that you cherish. In other words, the storyline is amazing.
    This is too true... R.I.P Oscar Taveras...

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. The graphics are vibrant, colourful and absolutely gorgeous, the music score is one of my favourites in gaming history, the roster of character encompasses all of DB, DBZ and (for better or for worse) DBGT and the story is told in an efficient manner, with in-battle dialogue and cutscenes. Plus I have a ton of nostalgic memories with playing this game, and with Dragon Ball Z as a whole.

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. I can understand why some people may have negative feelings for the game because of the motion controls, but I personally never had a problem with them. The story for the game was very good and tied into the "timeline" very well. All of the characters are great and have completely diverse personalities. The graphics for the game are beautiful being a mix of Wind Waker and TP. I really would have liked to see how it could have looked if it was on the Wii U. Also, my favorite villain from any video game was introduced in this game. Demon Lord Ghirahim a.k.a. my ruler and master.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast