Page 139 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1403

Thread: Tri Lake Academy (A Pokemon Roleplay)

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Athena eagerly stepped over the threshold. "What happened ta' you, then? F-, what happened to Tri Lake? It just - like -" she'd spent most of the last few months not talking to people again and was not quite sure what to do with the conversation "- it kind of exploded, or something, an' there was Team Galactic all over the place, and then you were dead, and I just did - uh - my disappearing act for a while. Decided to come back here to see what was going on. And is it winter all year 'round here or something? Gods." She rapped on Lacertus' fin with her knuckles. "Hey, you. We're inside now, you can thaw yourself now."

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Avi smirked at Titan. "I'd hope not. You killed Eta, and that means I'm gonna have to return the favor someday. Now, what's your training?"

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Camden went to her kitchen, taking a blanket from the living room to wrap herself in. Smiling at Athena, she just pointed at a chair. "i haven't heard much either. Avi and Usagi didn't tell me anything and Dad works so long I usually don't see him, so I know as much as you..."

Titan sighed "I'll refer you to a Captain that will train you. Understand?" He wasn't in the mood to deal with him yet, plus Eris couldn't care less about these two kids.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "God damn it." She yanked a stiff hair tie out of her hair and started playing with it. "All I wanted was to survive this stupid year an' graduate an' go somewhere far away, an' then they show up. Well, good to see you're not dead, at least."

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Sinnoh wasn't exactly the first place where Tiberus wanted to spend any of his time at the moment, but there were a few open ends that needed to be looked into; Team Galactic had all but kicked him out of the organization, and even if he and a few of the former students didn't make up much of a resistance he might as well see how much of a splinter in their foot he could be. Crobat led him through the streets to Camden's front door. He knocked.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "Someone is at the door." Camden muttered weakly, adding. "Could you get it....."

Spoiler!

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Athena really didn't feel like dealing with any other people at the moment, but she stood up and opened the door. She froze when she saw who it was, and then—

"YOU," she roared at her father and the Crobat sitting on his head. Avis bounced irately up and down on the floor, and Lacertus hissed before burying himself in one of Camden's blankets. "WHAT THE— WHAT—" Athena turned around and looked to where Camden was sitting in her chair, but turned back quickly. She was tempted to slam the door shut, but decided that would cause more problems than it would solve. A few different choices of words bounced around her head. "YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF NERVE SHOWING UP HERE, YOU KNOW THAT?" she settled on after a few seconds, swatting hair out of her face.

"It's good to see you too," Tiberius responded simply. Any other day he would have reprimanded her for her tone of voice, but given the last few months he probably deserved it this time. "I must say, you've done a beautiful job entering adulthood, you know that? Vanishing and alienating yourself from the rest of your family the instant you turn eighteen? Even for a Ro-"

"Shut up."

"Lin-"

"I'm not in the mood today, 'Mr. A,'" she growled. "What the hell are you here for, anyway?" She looked over her shoulder at Camden again. "You here to finish up your little gang's failed assassination, or something?"

"Erm, no," Tiberius said. "I've had some differences of opinion on policy with administration, actually, and I'm no longer part of Team Galactic. And if you didn't just cease to exist that one night back at Tri Lake, I might have told you that much already."

"Yeah, it's obviously my fault."

"So, you going to let me in or not?" Tiberius continued. "It's bloody frigid out here. Besides, I wanted to see how my former student is doing." He invited himself in and shut the door behind him. "Ut vales, Camden?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Camden had grown deafh to arguments, so used to hearing it from her Dad and her Mom, when she was still alive. Turning to her teacher, she smiled at her former teacher. Giving him a weak smile, she muttered "I could be better, still feel like crap and my condition doesn't make it better...."

Spoiler!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    (So are Skitty and Alex getting back in on this too? Because I wanna get back in on this but I can't do much w/o them)

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafeon View Post
    (Hey um, do you mind not butting into the rp if you're not in it? Kind of rude.) :/
    :/
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke