Thread: Fall Anime 2015

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fall Anime 2015

This one is a little early compared to the past upcoming anime threads, but it's compensation for not posting Summer Anime at all! Here we go:

Spoiler!

If the image is too small to read, you can click here to view it in its orginal size.

Edit: May not be final version, too tired at the moment, so I can't check if this really is the final list

Definite watches:
    Noragami Aragato
    Owari no Seraph S2

Less priority:
    Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Cadenza
    Little Witch Academia: Mahou Shikake no Parade

May watch
    Comet Lucifer
    Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 08-17-2015 at 03:15 PM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Definitely:
    Noragami S2

Maybe:
    Comet Lucifer

wow there just arent a lot of good anime next season. I usually follow like 5+ at least, but I didn't see many that interested me
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    I'll most definitely watch the sequels of Haikyuu!!, Noragami, and YuruYuri.
    Comet Lucifer, Kowabon, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto, Kagewani, Subete ga F ni Naru, Koukou Hoshi Kageki, and Dance with Devils seem interesting as well.
    I'll take my decision in a few weeks. I definitely want to watch less shows than usual this fall, though I've been saying that for the last three or so seasons.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Literally just noragami sequel for now. Very excited about that.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    More Noragami and Haikyuu!! is always welcome! It seems pretty bountiful these days if there are two returning shows I'd really like to watch.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'd like to point out there's a mistake in the chart (and I'm probably the only one insanely hyped for this series), but GARO's second anime series isn't a sequel to Carved Seal of Flames (Honoo no Kokuin). The second series is called Guren no Tsuki, or Crimson Moon, and it takes place in the Edo period. Being the GARO fan that I am, I'm probably going to watch it, but considering how busy I might be this year, I'm probably going to wait until the series completely finished before I start it.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    Honestly nothing is really jumping out at me for the fall, so I guess it'll be a time for me to watch already aired shows and do school things, which is good.

Will Watch:
    Heavy Object and Hidan no Aria AA. Not because they both start with H, but because I watched the first bit of Hidan no Aria and while it was not extremely well done, so to speak, I'm a sucker for watching sequels of things I've already watched and I want to see how it goes. Maybe. I might drop it too..

Heavy Object I'm watching solely for Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: IGNITION! which is a sequel to the fighting game I own now of the same name. I've seen every series in that game, and Heavy Object is the only one announced so far that I know nothing about, so I'll watch a few episodes for that if nothing else.

Might watch, maybe? Probably not..
    Tantei Team KZ: Jiken Note sounds up my alley, but it's not grabbing me at the moment.. we'll see.

Overall, it seems Fall isn't a big season for me. Time to recover from summer, and wait for Winter I suppose.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    So now that this season has officially started I've decided on 2 definite watches. One Punch Man and Noragami Aragoto. Both had really good first episodes. (Especially One Punch Man.)

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    At the moment, the only one that's grabbing my interest is One Punch Man. Depending on how much I like Noragami, which I plan to watch very soon, I'll check out Noragami Aragoto as well. I just realised while typing this that mine are the exact same as Sceptile's xD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Alright well here's an update:

Noragami Aragoto
    The Perfect Insider
    Owarimonogatari
    One Punch Man

still not that many but eh, Fall is not usually a busy season. Last year was really unusual cause there were a lot of really good series then
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!