Thread: Smash Ballot

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

Smash Ballot

The Smash Ballot is probably the best addition to Smash 4, even better than any character, mode or stage. The thought of having almost any character you want added into the game is such a great idea, and one that really encourages interaction and input from the fans of the games. What do you think of the Smash Ballot? Who do you want to see added to the roster because of it, and who do you think has a good chance to be added?

I actually really like the idea of the Smash Ballot, because it allows for the fans to get involved with the character roster. The character that I want the most and the character I think could get added in are actually the same, and that's Shantae from her self-titled series of games. I honestly think she has a really good chance of making it into the roster, because she has a much larger following than anyone was expecting, and she has great moveset and costume potential, with the pirate equipments and the animal transformations, as well as her magical hair.

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the idea!
    Too bad we have a quite retarded fanbase that forgets about that little thing called "Common Sense" and now theybare asking for anime crap and Sonic charcters like there's no tomorrow

I said it before, but I really want Shantae to be a thing. There's really no-one else that could fit in more. Maybe King K Rool, maybe another fighting game character, but not freaking Scorpion

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    BUMP

Now that we know that the Ballot winner overall in the world was Bayonetta, we can have a discussion about it. What are your thoughts on how the Ballot panned out?

Personally, I'm honestly surprised that Bayonetta was the overall winner in the world. I was expecting someone like Banjo & Kazooie or King K. Rool or even Shovel Knight. I just never realised quite how popular Bayonetta was. I mean yeah, I always knew she stood a chance, but not THAT big of a chance. I still think it's really awesome, and makes up for the lack of Shantae for me. I still would've liked more than one Ballot character, but I'm fine with just Shantae.

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I actually wasn't expecting Bayonetta either. Never heard people who voted for her speak up; it was always the Shovel Knights or the Shantaes, or even the Gokus.
    I personally wanted Shantae in, as I thought that she would fit perfectly with the rest of the cast, but eh.

I also like how they put "among realizable characters" in the trailer. I thought that it was pretty funny.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicCh33se View Post

I also like how they put "among realizable characters" in the trailer. I thought that it was pretty funny.
    Which means Goku was the actual number one and they couldn't get him.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    Which means Goku was the actual number one and they couldn't get him.
    Or it was Ridley.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicCh33se View Post
    Guys, come on.
    I think we all know who it was.

Spoiler!