Thread: Formatting Problem?

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Formatting Problem?

So uh, I posted a thread, and this is what it looks like to me: http://prntscr.com/86nkas

I'm using the default MIDNIGHT theme. It seems to happen with almost all other themes except midnight red (the broken one). Is it supposed to look like this, or not. If it is, is there a way to change it? Thanks

(If you couldn't tell, my problem is that there is a huge blank space next to where I posted that text could be going in)
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!

Boulder User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Advertisements (Ads) are generated in the right side of your post so there is nothing you can do with your formatting problem. It will usually look like that with the ads. Generally these ads helps Garth to pay forum bills lower than he originally payed.

Also you're using adblocker so you see a big blank space in the right side which is usually for a ad placement.

Here what it looks like with without adblocker: http://i.imgur.com/UaaethK.png
    Last edited by SSrocks; 08-20-2015 at 01:05 AM.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ah, ok. Thank you for telling me. I really do want to help with the forums, but I couldn't stand the green text that brought you to external sites. I guess I'll go donate now
    MP3 - Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow [IA]

Spoiler!