Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Green Blob

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

The Green Blob

Spoiler!

This is the Pokemon that has sent most Pokemon fans into a hysteria, trying to figure out what it is and what it's significance will be. What are your thoughts? What do you think it is, and how will affect the story of Pokemon?

Looking at it, I find it very hard to pinpoint what it could be. I feel as though it could be something to do with Zygarde, maybe as a 'pre-evolution' of sorts or a different form, and I feel as though it's going to have LOTS of significance to Mega Evolution (>_>). We already know it's going to appear in Act IV of the Mega Evolution special, so he must be important to that.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Its me .
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    Its me .
    Spoiler!

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    BYE .

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    It looks kinda like a you-know-what.
    But I gotta agree with Aaron, the color and look of it make me think it could have something to do with Zygarde. Maybe some kind of reverse Mega Evolution?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I agree with the Zygarde and Mega-Evolution theory. I know this sounds weird, but maybe when it mega-evolves it sorta devolves? Like it turns into multiple little blobbies like that one? Maybe each one of them has a different stat that it focuses on, like speed or attack?

So basically Deoxys x Kahngistan ME x 5 or whatever.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    that sounds really dumb to do zygarde sucks already dont make it suck more

anyway, my serious post. i think its like in the case of carbink and diancie: the little green blobs are what zygarde used to be, then something happened to make it, well, zygarde.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    anyway, my serious post. i think its like in the case of carbink and diancie: the little green blobs are what zygarde used to be, then something happened to make it, well, zygarde.
    mmmmm . . . I don't like this, I think the almost-Legendary-sort-of-preevolution thing is the stupidest thing since the invention of eggplant, but it makes the most sense to me.

But if it adds a bit of backstory to Zygarde I'll take it, the backstory is something that's been noticeably absent from the Kalos god trio.

Boulder User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's confirmed from the latest CoroCoro release that the green blob is related to Zygrade. The blob is a cell or Zygarde Core.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the System Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power.
    It looks like Zygarde has a blob form, a dog form, a snake form, and Decepticon form. :^)
    Last edited by SSrocks; 09-12-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    so like is the name of the little guy named zygarde cell like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast