Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia 2: Janitorial 2.0 1.0 2.0

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Things definitely would've been different if I
    a. died on n1, since I chose to reveal Tuxy. Our Cop would've been saved and we would've gotten rid of Tuxy on d1. I also would've been janned, but everyone would've known I was the Oracle anyway.
    b. told everyone that Starry was the Doctor the day after Starry died and was janned. This was probably a misplay on my part. If I just said "Starry is the Doctor. I know this because he saved me on n1 and told me his role", we wouldn't have Sonrio's fake Doc claim. But then again, assuming I died the following night and revealed Zach, the last day would've been Sonrio, Prospering, and Nayru with no clears.

Also, fun fact: On the night before I died, I was originally going to reveal Prospering, but then I thought "Wait, he's going to lynch Zach. WHAT IF ZACH IS TOWN?!?!?!", so I chose to reveal Zach instead in order to prevent the risk of Prospering tunneling on Zach.

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    still my fault on lynching between cops after nk, but we couldve had jan and it was kinda a rxn test where sonrio and zach were the only ones who bit.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    starry was seriously obvious. he followed x so quickly afer lynching aaron with no oher input whatsoever. surprised nayru didnt say that.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    oh yeah, zach that nk plan for 4 way came into my mind but then i was like "nah, i need to kill" because that would just be forcing it. uv seemed to be on to me and our interactions day 1 were full of tells.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233