Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ace Attorney 6 Announced

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238

Ace Attorney 6 Announced

For Japan of course. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._headed_to_3ds

I'm still waiting for the Great Ace Attorney to be localized LMAO. I'm still excited though. Hopefully we get it in the west.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Dai Gyakuten Saiban will not be localized. Due to its setting it's unlikely to attract anyone in the West except for series fans and weebs, and that base is just not big enough. Remember, localizing costs money and Capcom doesn't exactly have a whole lot of that right now. I'm hopeful for a fan translation though, the one of Investigations 2 was amazing. But it's gonna take a few years probably.

As for Ace Attorney 6, I am incredibly happy and excited. The logo seems to indicate that Phoenix will once again be the protagonist. That's great, though I'd still prefer another Apollo Justice game where all the loose ends of AA4 will finally be resolved. It's too bad that Capcom pretends that game doesn't exist.
    I am quite positive they will keep localizing the main series. Most likely gonna be an eShop exclusive again, but better than nothing.

And please have Maya in this game

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxy View Post
    Dai Gyakuten Saiban will not be localized. Due to its setting it's unlikely to attract anyone in the West except for series fans and weebs, and that base is just not big enough. Remember, localizing costs money and Capcom doesn't exactly have a whole lot of that right now. I'm hopeful for a fan translation though, the one of Investigations 2 was amazing. But it's gonna take a few years probably.

As for Ace Attorney 6, I am incredibly happy and excited. The logo seems to indicate that Phoenix will once again be the protagonist. That's great, though I'd still prefer another Apollo Justice game where all the loose ends of AA4 will finally be resolved. It's too bad that Capcom pretends that game doesn't exist.
    I am quite positive they will keep localizing the main series. Most likely gonna be an eShop exclusive again, but better than nothing.

And please have Maya in this game
    STOP CRUSHING MT HOPES AND DREAMS IT HAS DRACULA AS A PROSECUTOR AND SHERLOCK HOLMES I NEEEEEEED IT! *takes a breath*
    I agree with everything else you said. I also have hope gumshoe will come back or at least Emma skye.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410

YES

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    That was quick.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm so excited! Tuxy is right about Dai though, but maybe if 6 sells well over here they may consider a translation. Probably the only hope for that game but I'm just glad the main series is still making a strong showing in the west.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm really excited for AA6! I've played every game in the main series, and I would buy this one for sure! Hopefully, I can go in without spoilers this time, though. but yeah maya plz

Also, here's a cool interpretation of the game's scans and whatnot, if you wanna read:

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yo! Sorry for double-posting, but we have a new trailer, with subtitles as well, thanks to TGS! (Shout out to Tuxy for showing it to me!)

That "Victim's Last Moments" thing looks pretty cool, but there obviously has to be some sorta drawback. Maybe the victim can hallucinate? I don't know, but we would obviously have no story if that was brought up every time and was always wright...

The little boy looks like a pretty likable defendant, but here comes the complaint of "How could a little kid kill someone on purpose? How could you even think that?" I'm also liking what appears to be the prosecutor, who is apparently the Princess of the Kingdom of Kurain! Yup, Kurain has a kingdom I guess, which I'm really hoping means a Maya return!

Also, is it just me, or do the court models look a bit... different? Looks a little more cartoon-y, and I actually really like it! The transitions between some of the animations are weird, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

I'm really excited for this game so far! What about you?

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    The look and awesome animations from Dual Destinies seemed to be even more polished now 0_0. At this point, there is NO WAY Maya isn't in this game. It's a game that takes place in a a country completely full of kurain channelers? There's no way Maya isn't in this. Too bad this means most old characters probably won't make appearances.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast