Thread: Comic Shenanigans Season Two

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Comic Shenanigans Season Two

Hello, forum-goers!

For those of you who don’t know, or don’t follow the Squirtle Squadcast at all, my Minecraft Let’s Play finished earlier this week! It was a fun project to produce and record, albeit a bit tedious. However, with my supply of Minecraft Let’s Play episodes exhausted and not being replenished any time soon, I needed something to upload and update throughout the semester. With that said, I would like to introduce the next project on Pokecheats.net:

COMIC SHENANIGANS SEASON 2!

Yes, that’s right everyone, I’m bringing back an old forum staple from the old Superskarmory forums to this new incarnation! Granted, the previous season, season one (which can be found here) was met with lukewarm reception, and honestly, throughout the summer in between the forums shutting down and the forums’ revival, I considered scrapping the project (and all the scripts I wrote) entirely. However, Comic Shenanigans (and its previous incarnations) were so integral to the Superskarmory forum identity (at least that’s what I like to believe), these forums wouldn’t truly feel like home unless they at least had one season or incarnation of my four-panel comics, so I whipped up eight brand new comics for your reading and comic enjoyment, starting with this!

Like the last season, the comic will be updated bimonthly, with the next comic update being the 19th. However, I figured the lukewarm response to the previous set of nine were due to 1: being updated on my blog, and not in the Creative section, like the previous incarnations, and 2: the lack of activity on the forums. With the blog section nowhere in sight (ZACH?) and the huge boost in activity after the forum merge (comparatively, anyways), I decided to make an entirely new thread in the creative section. If you guys want to see these comics go into a third “season”, be sure to like and/or comment! I know it sounds stupid, and I sound like a Youtuber, but with the last season, I wasn’t quite sure if you guys were reading the comics, or wanted more beyond the nine. With that said, if you guys want to see a Comic Shenanigans season 3, let me know by showing that you want to see more of these comics, or by letting me know that I should stick to engineering and leave the art to the art majors!

Thanks for reading!

Xerodragon12

Link dump:
    Comic Shenangans Season 2 Megathread
    First comic!
    Comic Shenanigans Season 1
    Last edited by Xerodragon12; 09-05-2015 at 03:47 PM.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|