Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Comic Shenanigans Season Two Megathread

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

006: New Pet

DeviantArt Link

This comic actually came from Marissa’s comment on my blog, regarding Comic Shenanigans Season One comic 008, where she mentions that Will’s old username was actually “Raichu”. As such I decided to play with that idea and actually write in a “pet-play” scenario, hence Mike’s and my reactions in the last panel. If you don’t know what “pet-play” is, don’t worry about it. Also, don’t look it up on the internet. In other news, I bet you're surprised that this one doesn't have a crossdressing joke in it. Well, to keep it brief, jokes revolving around guys wearing women's clothing get old really quickly. I'm sure I might make another one, but not in a LONG while...

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

DonatorAdministratorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0387-8889-5707
    OH MY GOD LOL

no one tell Will about this

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6748-2483
    I just realized, are we gonna get 12 days of Christmas, PokeCheats style? Just curious
    PMT / White Draft
    Thanks shaymin!
    Old SS Forum info:
    Spoiler!

Gaming info:
    Spoiler!

Last Updated: 4/7/16

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon73 View Post
    I just realized, are we gonna get 12 days of Christmas, PokeCheats style? Just curious
    I've already did 12 Days of Christmas two years ago... Besides, Pokecheats hasn't been around for very long, so there's not much to build 12 days off of without rehashing terms from the old one. It might be years before Pokecheats accumulates enough inside jokes and memes to build a 2.0 of 12 days, so don't count on it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

007: Enthusiasm for Snow

DeviantArt Link

It’s interesting how our perception of even the simplest of things change as we get older. Of course, I still sit inside and watch the snow fall, but when you’re up at 7:45 in the morning trying to get to class, and the grounds crew hasn’t cleared the sidewalk, you’re in for a bad time. Also, I send my condolences to those whose parents woke them up at 2 in the morning to clear out snow from the drive way and sidewalk before the snow drifts get too big to deal with. (Is it just me? It’s probably just me)

Also, the week before this comic was supposed to go up, Illinois got hit with the first blizzard of the season. It was so brutal, it delayed my flight back home by about six+ hours. Just a bit of irony to lighten up a frustrating experience.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    What is snow?

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This was me the past few days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

008: Michael Saves Christmas (SEASON FINALE)

DeviantArt Link

If you haven’t caught on, Michael saves Christmas isn’t exactly the plot of the Christmas Special this year. (If you just joined us this year, you might be a little confused.) In fact, I haven’t drawn a Christmas Special this year (You can see the alternative HERE). This comic was actually based on a tweet Michael sent out last Christmas, so I decided to kind of spin that into its own little thing. As you can also tell by the title, this is the Season Finale of Comic Shenanigans S2. I had a bit more fun coming up with the scenarios for this season, and overall, I think plenty of people liked it. I'm still not sure if I'll do a Season 3 yet, much less when I'm going to start working/uploading it. If you guys really want to see a Season 3 of Comic Shenanigans, please like this post, or repeatedly spam my Private Messages that you want to see Season 3 (Please don't actually do this, or else I will hate you for the rest of my life). The more likes I get, the sooner I'll get started, and the sooner you'll get it! Feel free to also PM me potential ideas for comics, since that will also save me a lot of time and effort!

Thanks for reading!

Xerodragon12

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234