Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia III - Bloody Backstabbing

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

[CLOSED] Mafia III - Bloody Backstabbing

Time for something... different.

1. What is this?
    Back on the SS forums there was a game called mafia where participants lied, betrayed and killed each other in order to achieve victory. There are plenty of variations of the game, but the SS version featured a role list in the opening post (this one) so the game was treated like a sort of puzzle.

2. How do I join?
    Well, just post in this thread saying you'd like to join. When the game starts you'll be sent your role in a PM, but its contents are meant to be entirely private.

3. How does it work?
    There's a group called mafia, and each member knows the rest of the members. Those are the "bad guys" and they're capable of killing during the night. There's another group called town, which is a bit larger but its members don't know each other's identities. These are the "good guys". There may also be a third party, with a goal of their own. The game is split into day and night phases. During the day, the players get to vote out one of their own, which is then removed from the game. During the night a number of actions can be taken depending on the player's role, although some roles can take no actions. It is also during the night that the mafia can kill. Voting can be done like this: Lynch X!! or the alternative [Vote]X!![/vote]

4. Are there any rules?
    Yes, there are in fact are. Here in Pokecheats Mafia Inc and other branches of the game, we've come up with specific rules everyone in the game must follow in order to keep the game running smoothly. The rules can be found below:

Spoiler!

The setup we're doing for this game is Bloody Backstabbing, where the Town, Mafia, and the Cultists try to outnumber everyone else.

ROLES

Town
    Villager x3 - Has no night action and can only vote during the day. The most powerful role in the game!

Tracker - Visits one person every night. Will know who that person visited at night.

Watcher - Chooses one person every night. Will know who visited that person at night. Does not visit target.

Mason - Visits one person every night. If visiting a town member, that person's role becomes Mason. If visiting a Mafia member, all visiting Masons die. If visiting a Cultist, the Cultist dies.

Mafia
    (All Mafia members are automatically able to kill one person at night as a group unless stated otherwise.)

Stalker x2 - Visits one person every night. Will know what that person's role is.

Third Party
    Cultist - Visits one person every night. That person's role will become Cultist. Any Cultist visited by the Mason will die. If the Cult leader (the original Cultist) dies, then all other Cultists will die. The Cultists win if their group outnumbers everyone else (half or more than half of the alive players are Cultists).

Since this setup might get confusing, let me clear up some potential confusion.
    Spoiler!

I might be forgetting something, so let me know if there's anything I missed.

SIGN-UPS
    1. Rocket
    2. Prospering
    3. Sylveon
    4. Starry
    5. sonriopoby123
    6. Lugia
    7. Pokemon73
    8. Blade Lord Nayru
    9. Aaron
    Last edited by X!!; 09-12-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Let's see how this works. in.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Cult? Oh god RIP, cult the easiest role to win with on EM LOL. In... although im going to get visited up the ***

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Sounds really fun and interesting. ​in

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    INININININININ

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    p-put it in....
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia View Post
    I'm.

Not to be rude, but please make sure that you will at least be able to post your vote/night action once a day/night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6748-2483
    Yay time to be the worst player

I'm in
    PMT / White Draft
    Thanks shaymin!
    Old SS Forum info:
    Spoiler!

Gaming info: