Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia IV - Kittenz Was The Hooker 2.0

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    your face when i was right on sceptile and zach the whole time
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    lol I suck at mafia. Anyways, Sylveon would have probably been fine even if Zach and I had died, because sonrio and derose were acting more scummy than him anyway. But hey once we got cop n1 the game was pretty much over from the start.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    We all 3 were so blatantly scummy that game. Eh, it sucks because of both PR deaths at the start. What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Even though he was scum himself, a promise is a promise. You have to quit Mafia now, Zach.
    Done.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It just so happened to be that one PR went to the guy who must always be killed N1, and the other to the lady who always vegs.

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The meta never dies. N1 pros and u win as mafia guarenteeeeeeed with your money back.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Oh btw, everyone seemed to think that the Hooker can roleblock the Watcher. That's actually not the case. The Hooker only roleblocks visiting roles (since the Watcher does not visit, they can't be roleblocked by the Hooker). But I decided not to say anything about it just so the Hooker could unnecessarily visit someone and potentially get spotted by the Watcher. Not like it mattered anyway, our Watcher ended up turning into a vegetable.

I also need to play more games with Sylveon. I thought Nayru, Scept, and Zach were Mafia. So I really couldn't tell if Sylveon was being scummy or if he simply messed up somewhere because of being somewhat new to this whole Mafia thing.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    K, so, I knew Scept and Sylveon were mafia, and I knew Derose was town. Well, I didn't really know, it was just what I thought.
    The rest I had no opinion of.
    Now, if the town hadn't been so obsessed with lynching sonrio, we might have gotten somewhere.

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just bad luck for town with both pr's gone by n2. Strange how lugia didn't veg during the night phase. Inb4 she had a good report lol

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617