Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [CLOSED] Mafia IV - Kittenz Was The Hooker 2.0

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    scpetile is only joining because mafia has post count now
    You've now given me an extra post by making me deny this claim.

But for real, I joined the 1st mafia game and found out I was really burnt out on it and I wasn't having fun, so I sat out the last few games. I'm joining in now because reading the last 2 games got me interested again.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll play, please!

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Ok. I'll join just so this can start.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Aah, yet another game of PokeCheats Mafia. The excited players - the vulgar X!!, the weird Pokemon73, the overly serious Sylveon, the clueless Derose, the gay weeb sonriopoby123, the annoying SuperSceptile, the "Mafia God" Prospering, the inquisitive Blade Lord Nayru, the vegetable loving Lugia and the best guy of all time ever Zachgoose - all gathered in the dining hall of the PokeCheats Mafia Mansion.

"Everyone, please take a seat." an ominous voice rang out. They all looked around, completely terrified that they couldn't see where the voice was coming from. Nevertheless, all of them took a seat at the long table positioned in the middle of the dining hall.

"Before you came in, a slip of paper was sneakily put into your pocket. I would like you take it out of your pocket and look at it, but show no one. It has a single word on it; that is your role. There are three Mafia members in amongst the ten of you, and there have been clues left around the mansion that point in the direction of the Mafia members. However, there have been clues left around that could point you in the wrong direction. Tread carefully, as, for many of you, these will be the last few days you spend on Earth." the echoey voice from before warned. The group of ten terrified people took petrified glances around at each other. This was the beginning of the end...

1. X!! - Alive
    2. Pokemon73 - Alive
    3. Sylveon - Alive
    4. Derose - Alive
    5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
    6. SuperSceptile - Alive
    7. Prospering - Alive
    8. Blade Lord Nayru - Alive
    9. Lugia - Alive
    10. Zachgoose - Alive

ROLES PMs HAVE BEEN SENT, AND NIGHT 1 BEGINS! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    "The first kill will take place in 24 hours. Mafia members, you know what to do. Prepare yourselves, young ones." the sinister tone warned. None of them reacted to what the voice had said, but instead reacted to the thought that many of them would be dead within the next week. Fear rose up the throat of many of the people there. They all stood up and looked around, looking for some kind of escape. Unfortunately, there were none. They were all trapped, like lambs ready for the slaughter.They all agreed that they should split up into equal groups to hunt for clues that could help in the day kill. Five of them disappeared to explore the gloomy halls of the mansion, while the other five stayed in the dining and turned up all the shelves in search for clues.

"WAAAAAAAAAH!" a spine-chilling scream bounced off of the echoey walls of the mansion, before being abruptly cut off. Everyone began trembling at the sound of the scream. It was mortifying. The remaining nine people all congregated at a child's tiny play room. In the centre of the room, in a bundled heap on the floor, led the "Mafia God", his clothing stained from the blood that spurted out of his neck. A large knife had been lodged in his throat. There was no hope for him; he was dead...

Prospering, the Cop, has been brutally murdered!

1. X!! - Alive
    2. Pokemon73 - Alive
    3. Sylveon - Alive
    4. Derose - Alive
    5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
    6. SuperSceptile - Alive
    7. Prospering - Dead - Night 1 - Cop
    8. Blade Lord Nayru - Alive
    9. Lugia - Alive
    10. Zachgoose - Alive

Day 1 begins! You have 48 hours from now!
    Last edited by Aaron; 09-24-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    Is there a roleblocker? My night action failed.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    How to win Mafia as Mafia: Always kill Prospering on night 1. (Gets the "X!! guarantees this" seal of approval).

Watcher, don't out unless you have a useful report. At this point, anyone who visits (even if the visited person isn't dead) is Mafia, since there are no longer any town roles that can visit.

Bomb can out and lead, then the Watcher can claim to them with their report(s) via PM.

PLOT TWIST: I'M THE WATCHER. ;D

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    The biggest plot twist is if Aaron is the cop, Prospering is mafia and I'm secretly the GM

Mind = blown

Also to put something of value into this post so that I'm not spamming, I'm reminding everyone that the mafia is the godfather (practically vanilla mafia now), hooker (roleblocking for the watcher) and stalker (metal detector)

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    So I'm kind of joking but not joking at the same time with this. Nayru is town because I didn't die N1 confirmed. Inb4 scept is mafia because he didn't die N1

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast