Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [WAS NEVER IN PROGRESS] Gallis Hunter

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6748-2483
    I had a better idea, but I dont know which is better Lynch Pokemon73 ill go with that for now
    PMT / White Draft
    Thanks shaymin!
    Old SS Forum info:
    Spoiler!

Gaming info:
    Spoiler!

Last Updated: 4/7/16

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Lynch SuperSceptile
    I think X is a bit scummy, but if he's not cc'd then ignore that.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    In other words, "everyone vote for yourself so I can arbitrarily select who dies."

If you really were gal, you wouldn't claim immediately; rather, you'd wait for someone else to make a false claim then say "sorry I'm actually gal myself" and then decide that the liar is either is probably maf taking up your suggestion to get a free lynch. Because you basically said "Let me choose who is dying today," you make yourself look so scummy it seems intentional, which leads me to believe you're fool.
    What you're misunderstanding here is that my "let me choose who dies today" behavior is generally how you get things going in this setup. You're supposed to have the Gallis lead and choose which Hunter uses their shot instead of blindly voting for random people. Also, if I'm voted by a minority, then I'll die. That's is why everyone except the Gallis is supposed to selfvote, so that there won't be a risk of the Gallis dying through a minority vote.

Also, I already explained this. Neither the Fool nor Mafia can safely claim Gallis and live until the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by X!! View Post
    If, for some reason, we get a cc, then we lynch a Hunter and shoot both of the cc's no matter what. So if the Fool thinks they can cc me and hope to get lynched, they're just going to get shot instead and they won't be able to win. If Mafia cc's me, they'd die anyway and they won't win.
    I'm not going to wait for someone else to claim Gallis when it's not going to happen. And if I take too long to claim, a Hunter might claim just to get me to claim and then retract, then we'd all think that the Hunter who claimed is scummy, then we'd end up wasting a lynch on them.

I find it stupid how people are finding me "scummy" for playing the game how you're generally supposed to play it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6748-2483
    then again plan can backfire and we can kill you for easy town win
    PMT / White Draft
    Thanks shaymin!
    Old SS Forum info:
    Spoiler!

Gaming info:
    Spoiler!

Last Updated: 4/7/16

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    HAHAHA people calling X scummy for playing this set up correctly smh

Lynch Aaron

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    I didn't think that would ever happen.

Lynch Rocket
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I still think you're suspicious, but I also understand that the only way to actually go anywhere other than RLing is, in fact, to follow a gal claim, so i'll let you have your free kill. However, I'd implore the actual gal to not cc because it will get them shot by whoever X chooses to kill, as X explained. Rather, the lynched hunter shoot X, and the actual gal claim tomorrow and do exactly what X is doing today.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lynch Sylveon

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon73 View Post
    then again plan can backfire and we can kill you for easy town win
    Your "I know everything, you're not real!!!!" attitude is pissing me off, especially after you say something stupid like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon73 View Post
    I had a better idea, but I dont know which is better Lynch Pokemon73 ill go with that for now
    >my idea is better.
    >idk if my idea is better.

Anyway, your "easy town win" won't happen, because the Fool or Mafia can't claim Gallis without getting killed by the end of the game, as I explained twice already. And the Fool and Mafia aren't necessarily on the same side, so it's not like one of them can sacrifice themselves for the other. Also, if you shoot me, you're wasting our lynch. I'll explain why in my response to Sylveon's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    I still think you're suspicious, but I also understand that the only way to actually go anywhere other than RLing is, in fact, to follow a gal claim, so i'll let you have your free kill. However, I'd implore the actual gal to not cc because it will get them shot by whoever X chooses to kill, as X explained. Rather, the lynched hunter shoot X, and the actual gal claim tomorrow and do exactly what X is doing today.
    Your plan is so stupid, I'm actually disappointed. If the "real" Gallis is just laying low and pretending to be a Hunter so that they can cc tomorrow, then to do that, they'd have to be one of the people who are selfvoting today. But if they selfvote, they'll die by the end of today. This is why the first thing they're supposed to do in this setup is claim.

I'm not sure if you completely understand how the Gallis works, so I'll give you an example. Let's say hypothetically I'm actually Mafia or Fool and I'm claiming Gallis. Then I tell everyone to do the selfvoting strategy. If I'm not the Gallis, then the real Gallis would be among those who are selfvoting. Let's just say for this example that you're the real Gallis. And let's say that I chose to lynch Starry, a Hunter, and he ends up shooting Aaron.

What would happen here is that the votes would be distributed like this:
    Starry (HUNTER) - 2 votes.
    Sylveon (GALLIS) - 1 vote.
    Rocket - 1 vote.
    SuperSceptile - 1 vote.
    Aaron (SHOT BY STARRY) - 1 vote.
    Eltafez - 1 vote.
    X!! (NOT GALLIS) - 0 votes.

Then what happens here is that both Starry and Aaron die because I lynched Starry and he shot Aaron. In addition to that, YOU also die at the end of this day, because you have a minority vote on you. I asked Sonrio and he said a minority vote is any vote other than the majority vote, so even if the vote on you is tied with four other people, it still counts as a minority vote. There won't be a "tomorrow" for that Gallis to cc me.

And you misunderstood something I said, apparently. What you thought I said was that if I'm cc'd, a Hunter will shoot my cc only. What I actually said was a Hunter should shoot BOTH OF US (me today, my cc tomorrow or the reverse order) so that Mafia or Fool wouldn't be able to safely cc without getting killed.

I say under these grounds, it's very unlikely that I'm not the Gallis. If there were a "real" Gallis hiding among everyone else, they'll die at the end of today anyway, THEN you'd know I'm fake and you can kill me tomorrow. And I'm not sure what you mean by I'm acting "suspicious". FFS I AM PLAYING THE GAME HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ****ING PLAY IT. HOW THE **** IS THAT BY ANY MEANS "SUSPICIOUS"?! No one's going to cc me. There isn't going to be a "real Gallis" laying low somewhere. Don't ****ing overthink this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Not hammering until I'm sure Sylveon and Pokemon73 finally understand that there's no way that I'm not the real Gallis.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast