Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mafia Hosting Claim thread!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Okay, let's clean things up a bit.

1. Nayru left, so we're skipping 11
    2. @Aaron, we've been waiting for several days for you to start 12. We're moving to 13 if you don't start your game within the next four days.
    3. I don't see any problems, at the moment, with @Rocket hosting 13.
    4. @Eltafez is set to host 14. Due to her record of inactivity, she has seven days from the end of the previous game, or she's skipped.
    5. Diego left, so we're skipping 15
    6. 16 needs to be claimed
    7. I see no problems with Skitty hosting 17
    8. Games following 18 need to be claimed.

Needless to say, mods are free to modify the assigned deadlines.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    2. @Aaron, we've been waiting for several days for you to start 12. We're moving to 13 if you don't start your game within the next four days.
    Just go ahead and remind me who put you in charge again. I'll post it when I post it. Move me down the list if you want, but don't start making demands and ordering me to do things just because you want them done. This may come as a shock to you, but that isn't how it works.

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    This is honestly one of the reasons why I hate strict schedules. When something unexpected happens (people leaving, forum activity dying, etc.), you don't know what the **** to do. I know the purpose for making this thread was to prevent future arguments, but let's be honest here. Who hosts which game isn't worth arguing about in the first place. Sure, it would be a little irritating to some people, but unless you're reeeeeeaaaaally spoiled, I don't see anyone getting legitimately angry at someone for hosting on their turn or something.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Ok, so Yoshi and I have had a conversation over PM, and he has explained to me what his intentions were. I'll try and get my thread made within the next couple of days, but I'm not promising anything, since I'm really ill and don't feel up to hosting atm.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Rocket your turn.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My Internet access is really unreliable right now, so I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of hosting Mafia 13. I'm sorry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123