Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm not cc'ing over here. Btw lugia will probably veg at this rate

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I bear no counter.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not CC'ing Starry either.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I believe that is everyone, so here are my thoughts:

I had an innocent dream last night, and the innocent was Prospering. If I die tonight, I highly recommend you guys send your roles to him tomorrow.

Sylveon has been really insistent on wanting me lynched it seems. Through PM's, he's been saying stuff like "If you don't die tonight, you're getting lynched tomorrow" which would be fine, but the problem is that he's sending the messages through PM. Of course, I have no way of proving this is the case, but I would suggest putting faith into me. My idea is that Sylv is part of the Mafia, and is planning on doing exactly that: don't kill me tonight, lynch later.

So, I would lynch Sylveon, unless he wants to defend himself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    How stupid do you think I am? Do you really think that, if I were mafia, I would just reveal to you my plans?

The lack of a cc makes your claim much more believable, but I still question your judgement in outing yourself and then your inno rather than messaging him in private.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm just saying, there was no reason for you to decide to PM me about how I might get lynched on the next day if I don't get killed by it today instead of just publicly saying it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If I had said that I plan to lynch you in public, the mafia would make sure I had the opportunity to do so. That is why I judged it better to tell you in private, so that you would potentially react in a manner that would change my mind of you without making it easy for maf to plan around my thoughts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welp, why would u out me as your inno rn? Well anyhow rocket needs to speak up in this game because it feels like sps,sylv, and I are the only ones saying anything. ( which means we must be mafia

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Well analyzing the few messages we do have at the moment is a bit hard. Starry could very well be dreamer and I'm not ccing that claim, but I'm just finding it a bit weird since the dreamer usually PMs the inno them in a claim alone, or at least I've seen. P73 still hasn't posted anything that has gone with the main game yet, so who knows, something could happen there.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lynch P73to get him to talk. I can kinda see why SPS outed me now because if he didn't out me and he died n2 then nobody would know for sure that I am his inno. He should've waited longer tho to see if the mafia would try and target me.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast