Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: From Triumph to Tragedy

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1521-4249-4367
    Hino growled at what Emiko said about the knights. I'm about to kill this bitc- Angel swiped at him. That's not nice! Stop acting so mean. Remeber she is our guide for the time being. We treat her with enough respect. Hino rolled his eyes.I hope Nazo hasn't forgotten about us...maybe he's sending in someone else to do the job. Or maybe he's telling the others to look for us..
    Spoiler!

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "Keep an eye out for the Heroes. Age for requirement shall remain as is. That's all. Don't bother unless it's urgent.
    NZ"
    Nazo looked up and smiled slightly at Vin. "Of course. The leads we have is exactly what I told you. You're smart, I assume you can figure it out based on that information. After all, you like a challenge." Sighing, e read some more notes. "Concerns?"

Emiko looked over the edge of the bridge, confused that people were still riding their bikes. It all seemed late. "Scix, keep an eye out please?" The Drapion nodded and sunk to the floor, lying low in case of an ambush.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    "So we don't even know the region it's located in? Have we had any resistance that's stronger than usual in any areas? That would be a good place to start looking." Said Vin, frowning slightly. The world is a huge place. With the info he gave me there's next to nothing to go one. Is he trying to just get rid of me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1521-4249-4367
    Hino looked around. It was just humans riding bikes, what was she scared about? He walked in front of her, a frown on his face. Angel stalked over to him and whispered. W-What are you doing? Hino's rings flashed. I want to hurry up! We can't just stop because she's scared of a few bikes.

(Don't really know what to do... o3o)
    Spoiler!

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With the first light of the morning, Augustus woke up only to find that Kasabian, his beloved Growlithe, had been sleeping on his bed once again.
    "What the... Kasabian! I told you many times that you cannot sleep here"
    The pokemon quickly run away from the room, and sat down on the hallway, happy to see that his friend was awake.
    "Yeah, yeah, I love you too, but you have to understand the rules. Do like your brothers, and behave"
    Augustus stood up, and started singing as he walked right pass him, slightly patting him on the head.

Augustus entered the kitchen, and begin to cook his and his pokemon's breakfast. He always gave his pokemon human food, most of the times the same things he ate. A lot of people had told him before that it was not a good idea, but he refused to treat his friends as anything less than humans.
    "Winston, Shoryuken! Come to the kitchen, breakfast is ready!" he shouted. Soon he heard the heavy and slow footsteps of Winston down the hallway. When he turned around to serve the dishes, the Blastoise was looking at him with a grin that could only be translated to "I'm tired but the food is too good".
    Augustus grabbed his glass of milk, and patiently waited for Shoryuken to appear. The Primeape usually was the big sleeper on the house, but this time, the smell of a recently cooked breakfast made him enter from the garden through one of the open windows.
    Augustus handed him a bowl of cookies, and proceeded to talk to the group.

"So, today I was planning to see the rest of the city. Some parts are still being rebuilt, and a lot has changed since I came here as kid. Heck, I might have to re-draw the map of the city on the Pokemon Index"
    Augustus made a pause to see how his public was behaving. Winston, Shoryuken and Kasabian were still focused on their meals, so he continued his speech.
    "This morning exercise routine will have to be cancelled, I'm affraid" Suddendly, the three pokemon stopped their actions and looked at him, surprised. "That doesn't mean that there will be no training, sillyheads. Quit staring at me like that, and finish your breakfast. Today is gonna be a long day"
    Last edited by Great Lord Diego; 10-27-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "I mean there is a girl who seems to be fleeing Sinnoh, make of that what you will. Dismissed." Nazo returned to reading his notes, adding "We have a task force, go talk to them." Vin is brilliant and all but I'm not in love with as my partner was.

Emiko walked to the gate, discovering the gate was being guarded by some grunts. Sighing, she told Drapion quietly "Chase em..." The Drapion clenched it's teeth, approaching the guards. The guards gulped doubled back and started to run away. Calling Scix back and pulling up her hoody, she walked into Eterna with her head down.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1521-4249-4367
    Hino and Angel followed Emiko into Eterna forest. The place was a lot more spookier at night, but being a Grass type Angel felt a bit more alive. She hopped and tumbled through the grass a bit. She then playfully tackled Hino, who let out a yelp and growled at her. She giggled then looked at Emiko. M-Maybe we should stop following her. She doesn't seem to be in any danger and it seems she can handle her own.... Hino stopped and though about it too. I was trying to tell you that before, come one. Let's go back to base and tell Nazo.
    Spoiler!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456